Home
I'm looking for either an El Paso Weaver K1.5, K2.5 or K3, or a Denver Redfield of about the same power level from the 70's with a post & crosshair recticle. A Lyman would be ok also. I prefer the El Paso Weaver, but unfortunately there aren't enough of these oldies around to be that fussy.

I'm looking too put this scope on a very pristine and I believe unfired 79 vintage Remington 760 pump rifle in .35 Remington that doesn't have a scratch or mark on it, so I'm looking for a scope in excellent shape & functionality, not looking for a beater.

I'm also looking for a OEM 4 round Remington 760 Magazine, long for a 30-06.

If you have either available, feel free to message here or PM a description and price. I would most definitely want to see a pic or 2 of the scope.

Thanks, Garry
Up.
PM Sent
I've got the Redfield, as new. I'll send pics to your email tonight if you PM me your email address.
This is a fixed 4 power, gloss.
I have a Bushnell Scopechief 4 power with command post available. Gloss, good condition. PM if interested.
Pm sent on Weaver K3 with post and cross hair

Kelly
Up.
Edit to say scope wise I'm looking only for an El Paso Weaver K2.5 with post and crosshair, and the Remington 760 magazine.
Up.
© 24hourcampfire