Home
Posted By: hclark SELLING KNIFE COLLECTION - 12/06/18
Attention all knife collectors,

First off, we are Hclark’s sons, we are using his ID to reach out to everyone because he was so well known in all his forums that he was a member of. We would like to let everyone know that our father passed away on Oct 19, RIP Dad. We would like to thank his friends and associates and anyone and everyone who may have interacted with on the 24hour forums, he was a great man and enjoyed his gun and knife collecting. We have finished settling his estate and in the process of inventorying his collections. Our Dad’s knife collection is extensive including most custom knife makers like W.C. Davis, GenO Dennings, Wayne Clay, Ted Dowell, Bark River, Lile etc.

We hate to see things go, but he was a knife maker himself, and has given us plenty of knives to last a lifetime. We are not collectors and could not appreciate these knives as much as most of you will. With that said, we will be parting with most of these knives on different venues and will try to list as many as we can with pics on the 24hr classified forum under his ID (hclark). We will answer all messages sent to his account. Our Dad researched and kept excellent records of all knives purchased and sold online, he labeled each knife and sheath. The knives were stored in zipped pouches and the sheaths separately. Most (90%) of the knives are new and unused but are labeled likewise with Maker, type, scale identity, blade material etc. and their values.

Thank you for being his friend, associate, and your time in reading this. We hope you will find something you like and don’t hesitate to ask us if we have a certain maker or type. Be patient on our responses, we both work and will check it daily. Listings will be posted as quick as possible.

Hugh and Chris
H and C Collectors
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: SELLING KNIFE COLLECTION - 12/06/18
Sorry to hear about your dad.
Posted By: yar Re: SELLING KNIFE COLLECTION - 12/06/18
Sorry for your loss.
Posted By: hclark Re: SELLING KNIFE COLLECTION - 12/06/18
Thanks, its hard, but losing a family member always is
Posted By: privateer Re: SELLING KNIFE COLLECTION - 12/06/18
Very sorry for your loss.
Dam sorry to hear this! RIP Sir!
Posted By: VinceM Re: SELLING KNIFE COLLECTION - 12/06/18
RIP ,sorry for your loss.
My condolences.
Posted By: LazyL0228 Re: SELLING KNIFE COLLECTION - 12/06/18
RIP Good Guy
Posted By: docost99 Re: SELLING KNIFE COLLECTION - 12/06/18
Agree to the above comments. Good guy!
Sorry for your loss.
Posted By: donsm70 Re: SELLING KNIFE COLLECTION - 12/06/18
Good fathers are hard to come by.
I'm sorry for your loss.
donsm70
Posted By: hclark Re: SELLING KNIFE COLLECTION - 12/06/18
thanks everyone, he will be missed greatly by all
sorry for your loss
So sorry to hear about your Dad. He was on here shortly before he passed. Hope he had fun up to the end. All we can hope for!!
Posted By: WeimGuy Re: SELLING KNIFE COLLECTION - 12/07/18
Our condolences on your loss.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: SELLING KNIFE COLLECTION - 12/07/18
Rip.
Sorry for the loss of your Dad.
Posted By: slinkster Re: SELLING KNIFE COLLECTION - 12/07/18
Sorry for your loss, I'm sure you will treasure the knives he made for you.
Posted By: hanco Re: SELLING KNIFE COLLECTION - 12/07/18
Sorry. RIP
Posted By: hclark Re: SELLING KNIFE COLLECTION - 12/31/18
Bump
Posted By: g5m Re: SELLING KNIFE COLLECTION - 01/02/19
My condolences on your loss.
Posted By: yar Re: SELLING KNIFE COLLECTION - 01/03/19
Sorry for your loss and God bless his soul.
Always to hear about one of our members going on to the other side. My deepest condolences. Good luck with the sale, and I hope our members can step up and help out.
© 24hourcampfire