Home
Im about done trying here
I agree. They are horrible.
Ad Block Plus
https://goo.gl/IN54DF Download - go into the app setting turn on all of the blockers - no more ads
Yup best 1.99 I spent for my phone. It’s not only 24HCF but many other sites too.
AdGuard has worked for me for a few days now.
I couldn't even browse 24hr on my ipad without it redirecting to a bogus website. Only happens randomly on android.
Adblock Plus and turn it on in your settings. Have not had one pop up in over a year since installing.
AdGuard. It was free and seems to be working. Took a minute to read through and find which options to turn on. But it’s a free ap and it works.
Pop-ups. You guys are chitting us right? That's all been fixed. Haven't had a problem in a couple of years.
Switched my browser to Firefox and no more issues.
I couldn’t even use this site. Pop ups every time. Finally downloaded Ad-Blocker Pro and no problems at all so far. That was just 30 mins ago. Only had a problem on 24HCF. I’m using Safari, by the way.
Guess there's something to be said for using Adblock Plus and Adblock Pro?

Another winning strategy is: Android phone or tablet - Firefox browser - uBlock Origin add-on...

OR

PC, Chrome browser with Adblock Plus... Oh, wait, that's already been said....
AdBlock+. Never EVER get pop-ups. Google Chrome/
I bought one called ADD Remover. Its seamless never know its there......except no pop ups, no adds, nothing. If you click on it, it will show how many adds it has blocked on the site your on.

4 months on 24 hr campfire = 24000+ adds blocked!

Lefty
Posted By: ned Re: These pop ups are ridiculous - 12/29/18
+1 for FireFox, and it’s very fast on iphone and ipad. chrome with ad block works fine on PC.

also try clearing your browser cache and cookies
Just added add block . Maybe I don’t have it set right , but it hasn’t helped a bit !
Download fire fox. It’s the only thing that has worked for me
Ad block. Go to settings. Flip all the options to green works pretty well. Not perfect but way better.
Originally Posted by Stilllearning
Just added add block . Maybe I don’t have it set right , but it hasn’t helped a bit !

What system are you using, which browser and which ad blocker? There's bunches that are not what's reported to work.
I added Ad Block to my iPhone and haven’t gotten any since.
Posted By: mart Re: These pop ups are ridiculous - 12/29/18
Originally Posted by JSmith62198
I added Ad Block to my iPhone and haven’t gotten any since.

I did the same. Took less than two minutes. No more ads.
© 24hourcampfire