Home
Due to recent medical issues I am "forced" to sell my Ruger #1 A in 275 Rigby.
Pics will clearly show the quality of the wood, someone a Ruger must have made a
mistake....Rifle is in excellant condition, both wood and metal are in 98%+ condition.
Let the pics speak to that. I have no idea what the rnd. count is, I am the second owner.
The scope is not included. Yes I have the rear sight! Any questions or requests for more
pics send me a PM. Asking $1450.00 shipped. Insurance on your dime.

Thank you
Pics of the rifle.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Thank you elkchsr!
Bumping a beautiful rifle in a beautiful caliber.
GoodGuy bump!
Beeaautiful wood.
Thank you gentlemen
Friday AM

Beautiful rifle.....

Free bump!
Saturday after lunch bump
Thank you Oldslowdog
Sunday
Monday crowd.....
night crowd
Tuesday AM
Beautiful wood
>>>>>>>>
Thursday
TGIF
Through the weekend, $1400 shipped, insurance on your dime.
Saturday night
again
bump
Nice rifle! Have you shot it, and if so, was it accurate and what ammo does it like?
Thank you for your interest. Have never fired any factory loads! Nosler Partitions or Accubonds, 160 grs., with
enough Reloader 23 to get ~2700 fps and SD's ~ 12 have consistently given 1 1/4- 1 3/4" 3 shot groups. Killed
the largest mule deer buck of my life w/this rifle this fall. 6 days later cancer surgery, hence the sale. :-(
I just saw this; nice rifle. I have a Boddington edition, and these are really nice.

RM
Does it need a mate?
Originally Posted by Ulvejaeger
Does it need a mate?

I don't know; I've never shot it.
Nice little shooter, and just last month rummaging through an old load bench, I found a bag with 100 brand new old stock Norma cases I had loaded decades ago with the old style 175gr hornady round nosed soft point, note in the bag said 2400 fps and IMR-4350 powder.

Bet these old loads would be sweet shooting in that little beauty. smile

GLWTS.
You should buy it & try them!
Thank you both for the bumps1
Am open to reasonable offers.....
<<<<<
Tuesday
Originally Posted by Ulvejaeger
You should buy it & try them!
Thank you both for the bumps1

You're quite welcome. smile

TTT
Nice rifle I haven't seen wood that nice since I regrettably sold a #1AB in 7x57 30 years ago or more. I have a custom in 275 Rigby or I'd be on this like a cop on a doughnut:)
Thank you GSP
I'd throw in a few donuts :-)
GSPfan: Hey, hey - I was a cop for 29 years and the main reason cops like donuts is because in most cities large enough to have a donut shop the cops seldom have time enough to sit down to an order off the menu meal!
I and my partner went a whole month (with a couple of days on each side of that month) never getting permission to log out for a mid-shift meal! These meal times would have been documented (in my case NOT documented!) on our paper log sheets and the dispatch centers computers!
Yeah being able to run into a donut shop and getting a quick donut and a coffee was never the preferred meal, but was often, the only feasible meal!
I'm sensitive about such insinuations!
BTT for a good guy.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Thank you VarmintGuy
No offense meant VarmintGuy just a figure of speech. I like doughnuts also smile
TTT, someone needs this little banger, some 175's and a super clean old M8-4X long tube Leupold would be way SWEET!
I know where there is an M8-4X long tube that could go with this rifle.......
$1475.00 shipped for rifle & scope
10-4, Nice, as long as the scope is as clean as the rest of the rifle, couldn't put a cat scratcher on top of that little cherry! smile

TTT
TAG
Thank you
Likely the M8 isn't that nice, maybe 90%
Make an offer.....
Saturday bump
1 of 110
Very nice, no very very nice, one to seriously think about. Thank you and hope all is on the road to recovery for you.
Thank you HarleyHutch
So far so good.......
TTT
Thank you toby2

Could be yours!

Or anyone's......
I can't believe this is still available. My favorite caliber to. Been trying to convince myself but have 3 in this caliber including a custom 275 Rigby. I leave for a week tomorrow quail hunting but maybe just maybe when I get back.
However this one is a #1!!!
Tuesday
Wednesday night
up again
very nice rifle
PM sent
Got it!
TGIF
Bump
>>>>
night time
Monday