Home
Up for sale is a brand new in box Barrett Fieldcraft in 6.5 Creedmoor. This is the 22" threaded barrel model with cerakote. I received the rifle direct from the Barrett Factory after undergoing their quality control process. During factory testing they shot a 0.5 MOA three shot group using Hornady 140 grain eld ammunition (see attached pic). Those are the only rounds fired through the rifle. I am including a 0 MOA Talley picatinny rail as part of the package. This is a fantastic rifle at a great price but I am selling as I have a fantastic opportunity to hunt Cape Buffalo in Africa this upcoming summer and need to raise money. Probably going to be selling anything not bolted down:) $1,500 shipped for the package.
Thanks, R

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
It is this rifle model:

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/783/products_id/415005113
In answer to questions, the rifle has a slightly heavier barrel contour than the standard short action Fieldcraft. I think its described as a #2 contour vs. a #1. Its the same contour as on the long action Fieldcraft rifles.
Where are you located?
What is the weight?

Brian
Brian,

I am located in the Pacific Northwest (Portland Oregon area). Rifle weighs 5.7 pounds unscoped.
5.7lbs or 5lbs 7oz?
5lbs 7 ounces.
What threading is the muzzle?
5/8 24
1/2 28
5/8x24
Yes, 257heaven is correct--the rifle is threaded 58x24. Thanks for the assist 257:)
spiral bolt on this model also?
I'll take it. PM incoming

Greg
SPF
© 24hourcampfire