Home
This is the 2018 Shot Show Special model with the McMillan Game Scout stock with the Desert Carbon Ambush finish, Burnt Bronze cerakote on everything, 26 in barrel with 5/8x24 threaded muzzle. Comes with muzzle brake and thread cap. 20MOA picatinny scope mount and picatinny rail on forend for mounting Bipod. Has swivel cups for quick detach sling. 1” swivels included. Factory glass bedded, free floating and hand chambered. These retail in the $1900 range. I bought this one a few months ago and put maybe 30 rounds through it, mostly factory. Shoots the Hornady 143 eldx and 147 eldm in the .5-.75 MOA range. A few groups in the .4’s. These are 1 in 7 twist so great for the heavy bullets. Weighs 7.7 lbs. Tried a few handloads with Berger 140 VLD that shot just under .5 MOA. Got great speed from the 26 in barrel - RE26 and 143’s at 2850-2875 FPS with no pressure signs. No scratches - in like new condition, just taken to the range a few trips. SCOPE AND RINGS NOT INCLUDED. Will sell in factory box for $1775 shipped.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Wish that was left handed, I'd be all over it.
Bump it up!
One more time and then off to Gunbroker.
Now listed on GB - will still sell until it gets a bid.
$1700 shipped. Forgot to mention - it has the M-carbo trigger spring which took it down to a crisp 2.5 lbs.
Still have it!
$1675 shipped priority
ttt
Bump it up - lots of offers but nothing close enough yet. Will toss in a box of 143ELDX ammo.
Any trades considered on this one??
Originally Posted by rlp10ml

Never really looking for a trade but every once in awhile I will. Just pm me.
Originally Posted by Killertraylor
Originally Posted by rlp10ml

Never really looking for a trade but every once in awhile I will. Just pm me.

PM sent..
No longer available.
Is it sold
© 24hourcampfire