Home
I have for sale a gently used pair of Asolo Sassalong Goretex boots in 11.5. I believe I bought them here on the fire, bought some new soles for it and got them ready for an elk trip. When I got closer to the trip I put them on and realized they were going to be too small for me, so I tucked them away. Here it is a few years older and realize my feet still don't fit, so I better move them along.

I would say they are a 8.5- 9 out of 10- basically a little bit dusty. Again, I would keep them if they fit. I typically wear a 11.5, but I would say these fit more like an 11.

I would entertain trade items- just let me know what you have. It would be even better if someone has a pair of 12's in a hiker that would be interested in a trade. Otherwise, I would take $110 shipped for these.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Joe
Burlington, IA

Attached picture IMG-4632.JPG
Attached File
IMG-4633.JPG  (45 downloads)
Ttt
$100 shipped.
What width?
What are some trade items you might be after?

Thanks
abilene - I don't have the box anymore, and it is not on the shoe- however, I have narrow feet and they fit (in that way anyways..), well. In other words, they are not wide.

ds1911 - I need to start getting new gear- Kuiu, Sitka. I could even put money towards something as well. I don't know- shoot over some ideas via pm if interested.
Nice boots, I have the same pair, will be a good buy for someone.
© 24hourcampfire