Home
Taurus SS Model 425 Tracker in .41 Mag. Good condition. Has adjustable rear sight and red insert front sight. I killed a small buck with it recently. Recoil is quite manageable. Asking $535 shipped in CONUS.
Jerry/AK

Attached picture 20190114_173733.jpg
Attached picture 20190114_173638_001.jpg
.....if anything like mine it’s very accurate.....good price and good luck with your sale!

PennDog
Thanks, PennDog. Yes it is. Only reason I'm selling is that I also have one in Titanium and don't need both.
Jerry/AK
I have this model in 44 Mag and it is accurate and easy to shoot.

Great Deal. Good seller
Tag.
Oh, I should mention for those who don't know: it is a five-shot lightweight revolver.
Jerry/AK
Originally Posted by Jerry/AK
Thanks, PennDog. Yes it is. Only reason I'm selling is that I also have one in Titanium and don't need both.
Jerry/AK

I also have one Ti and this one but I have not been able to part with either
I am a 41 fan

Its a nice gun
Hank
Thats a dandy!! Love the .41
Tag
I have one just like it. You will be hard pressed to find a better trigger pull.
It is reassuring to see the comments and expressions of interest. For now, I'm not advertising this anywhere else for a few days. First credible member who posts the magic words "I'll take it." here on this thread, followed by a PM with details, will get this fine gun. Thanks guys.
Jerry/AK
Gotta sell something this weekend then can get back to you...😬
PM sent
Still available.
Had one, nice gun, Jerry Miculek fired a few rounds thru mine one day at the range smile
Originally Posted by 65BR
Had one, nice gun, Jerry Miculek fired a few rounds thru mine one day at the range smile

Well did you clean it? That would be cool

Hank
I have one in TI but in 44 sp. like it Very Much!
Didn't realize that so many guys had these guns. I have several Taurus all-Ti revolvers and they are great shooters.
I have one as well, great shooter, you won't regret getting it.
Good morning,folks. BTT.
Hank, as I clean them all smile But they are nice guns no doubt. Jerry, well he is one of a kind as you must know.

A lot of gun in a compact package right here! Porting and the grips tame it nicely, when shooting top loads.
Will Taurus service this revolver if something breaks?

65BR,
Bwahahaha! You're right, of course, but I wish you'd clarify that "Jerry, well he is one of a kind as you must know." Strangers might take that as a negative.
Jerry/AK
41rem,
It is my understanding that Taurus has excellent customer service and does warranty their guns. But I've owned several for a long time and none of them has needed any warranty work, so I really don't know for sure.
Jerry/AK
A used Taurus SS Model 425 .41 mag (Auction # 796247626) just like mine sold today on Gun Broker for $540 Plus shipping. Just sayin'.
Jerry/AK
Yes, Jerry M. is a great guy and shooter. Met with him a few times...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzHG-ibZaKM
Good morning bump. Still for sale. Have a great day!
Jerry/AK
Brazen evening bump.
Jerry/AK
Nice pistol bump
Good morning!
Price lowered to $525 shipped.
Jerry/AK
I can’t believe this is still here

Very nice piece!
Bump for an honest guy to do business with.
Another day...another bump. But I'm starting to feel I need to keep this revolver. After all, I did bag a fine whitetail buck with it. And it is sooooo accurate.
Jerry/AK
Tag for a great deal
The seller is even better.
Thanks, Jim and Cariboujack!
Wish it were a 44 mag,need another caliber like i need another hole in my head!
Sunday morning bump!
Jerry/AK
If people are looking they must have some sort of interest in this. .41's are nice and this pistol is a great value, I stumbled on mine in a trade, the caliber sold me but have had several Taurus pistols and never an issue, nice hunting companion.
Thanks, HarleyHutch.
TTT
This ad is approaching it's end. Maybe I'll sell my Titanium Taurus Tracker .41 Mag instead.
Jerry
Not a Taurus guy... but like the thought of this. Just can’t scrape together that much plus the dealer fees on this end.......
I wound up in the same position as the Seller. I bought the s/s version when they were first advertised for sale. I really liked it but wished I’d bought the Titantium version...... so I did. I gave the steel one to a good friend who still has it and carried the Titantium one in a shoulder rig every day for years.

I ran across a great deal on a Smith PD in 44 mag and started carrying it every day. I followed thru on a promise to another friend and let him buy the Titantium one with all my 41 Mag reloading stuff. A few years ago he was ringing an eight inch gong at 165 yards with it and said he wanted it if I ever wanted to sell it.

The timing on my first Tracker would get off occasionally and I sent it back to the dealer for warranty repair. I had it back in less than two weeks.

The Tracker is a great revolver and the 41 is a perfect cartridge for it.

Great price on this one as well.
To the top.
Back to the top.
It's still tempting. Just don't need it.
Didn't need mine either, maybe that's what makes me like it more
End of weekend bump.
Tenacity.
So Jerry, what do you you feel the porting has done for the recoil and what's it added to blast? A full on 41 load is a bit much for these old hands in a Short bbl Redhawk. Mac
I feel the porting has helped tame the recoil, along with the soft ribbed rubber grips. I have no problem shooting it offhand with a two-handed hold. At the indoor range, with hearing protection on of course, I have been able to put two cylinders (10 shots) of the 210gr Nosler HP's at 1,100 fps into a 3 inch or less group at 7 yards. I stand 5'-8" and weigh 165lbs. And I'm 68.

The blast, without hearing protection is bad. That buck I earlier said I shot with this pistol was initially at 18yds and then I fired 3 more shots as he tried to depart. Of the 4 shots total, I hit him 3 times and he went down with each shot as he stumbled to about 45 yards and collapsed. I didn't have hearing protection on. My ears were ringing for days.

Does this help?
Jerry/AK
Yes Sir that does help and I hope it helps others too! You're an inch taller and I'm a year older...:-). Thinking about it but the money is bit tight...Hope you don't mind my asking cause I had to know. Couple bumps anyway. Thanks Mac
I'm glad you asked, Mac. Other's may have been wondering the same things. Besides, it gave me an opportunity to brag. smile smile smile
Sorry I'm such a ham.
Jerry/AK
Originally Posted by Mac284338
Yes Sir that does help and I hope it helps others too! You're an inch taller and I'm a year older...:-). Thinking about it but the money is bit tight...Hope you don't mind my asking cause I had to know. Couple bumps anyway. Thanks Mac

Been following this thread doing my best to resist. It was a good question to ask.
This five-shot revolver weighs 2lb 6oz with a full cylinder, or 2lbs 2oz empty. Just in case someone was wondering.
Jerry/AK
Somebody please buy this thing.
Here's a pic of the buck I shot with this revolver. I was in the chair blind in the center background of the pic. The buck was originally 18 yards off to the left of the chair blind.

Attached picture November 2017 Buck.jpg
Nice buck
Thank you.
I know this is a very old post but by chance do you still have this 41 mag Taurus tracker?

[email protected]
My revolver is still for sale, though I haven't marketed it in over a year. Please read original post and all comments.
Jerry/AK
Price drop to $520 shipped in Lower 48.
Jerry/AK
Bump to the top for a nice gun.
BTT
Still available.
This is a K/L S&W size isn’t it? Do you have box and stuff?
Yes. Five-shot. Don't have original box but I'll ship in a MTM Case-Gard #804 box.
Jerry/AK
TTT
TTT
BTT
BTT
I have been carrying the same gun while archery hunting in grizzly country since 2005. I won’t be selling mine anytime soon. Free bump!
Thank you, elkchsr!
Jerry/AK
Hi, I'm interested in you Taurus if still available.
2c5s,
I attempted to Private Message you but cannot. You can reach me at [email protected]. Yes, the pistol is still available.
Jerry/AK
email sent
2c5s,
Email not yet received. Please check spelling of my address.
Jerry/AK
resent.
Still available. I'm lowering price to $465 shipped to FFL in CONUS.
Jerry/AK
tag
Man this is a good deal - just saw where one sold on GB for $620.50!!

PennDog
OK, I'll take it
Sold pending funds.
Jerry/AK
Sold pending funds.
Jerry/AK
© 24hourcampfire