Home
Looking for a value on a Model seven lss (stainless steel with a laminated stock)in 22-250.

I loaned this rifle to my younger brother when he took a job in Texas about seven years ago. He was never much for hunting or shooting, but I told him he couldn't go to Texas without a rifle. He took it with him and then moved to Florida about three years ago. He called the other day and said he was going to bring it to Virginia and give it back to me when he visits next month. I've been without it for so long and never really thought about getting it back again. Honestly I didn't miss it too much and I'm thinking I may just sell it to fund some other projects that are on hold.

Just trying to see what it may be worth.
Tagged.
Got $650 for Last One I Had. But That Was Years Ago..Their Pretty Hard To Come By..
650-700, only made for two years, 03-04 I believe....
..Tree,,fiddy
I'd Take 10 Of Them For $350 And Give $50 Tip...Each
Any model Seven LSS is collectable and sell well used ones with marks sell for 700.00 to 800.00 in good shape to like new or new 800.00 to 1250.00 . I have two in 7mm-08 and at one time was trying to get all of them but stopped in all the years I have only seen three (other then the two I have) hard to find. Widow
Thanks for the feedback
Her is something to go on.

The price of a stainless plus maybe what a $175 Boyds stock would cost.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Her is something to go on.

The price of a stainless plus maybe what a $175 Boyds stock would cost.

Were the factory stocks Boyd's? Regardless, that's a good way to get an approximate value.
Originally Posted by coryj
Looking for a value on a Model seven lss (stainless steel with a laminated stock)in 22-250.

I loaned this rifle to my younger brother when he took a job in Texas about seven years ago. He was never much for hunting or shooting, but I told him he couldn't go to Texas without a rifle. He took it with him and then moved to Florida about three years ago. He called the other day and said he was going to bring it to Virginia and give it back to me when he visits next month. I've been without it for so long and never really thought about getting it back again. Honestly I didn't miss it too much and I'm thinking I may just sell it to fund some other projects that are on hold.

Just trying to see what it may be worth.

So THIS section that you posted in is for things actually For Sale, you might get a more serious response from a greater number of people if you posted this question about finding a value here: Hunting Rifles

That said, I'd say it's worth $200, I'd offer about $150, shipped...
© 24hourcampfire