Home
Rifle is in excellent condition. Synthetic stock
Last two on GB in that configuration have brought $750 - $800 ish.
bought one last week that had a boss for 699.00
Yep, good buy. BOSS’s tend to bring a tad less, although I have to think that a whole bunch of the 22-250s are getting creedified anyway.
Never could figure out why myself. The one and only boss I tuned turned a 308 browning BAR into a half MOA gun at 200 yards in less than 20 rounds. The guy who owned it was as impressed as I was.
PMs replied to ser. no. g10182xx
ttt
Was offered a SS FW low 6 digit last month for $800. Said no but that was where they thought the marke was.
Originally Posted by lynntelk
Was offered a SS FW low 6 digit last month for $800. Said no but that was where they thought the marke was.

Chambering?
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by lynntelk

Chambering?

22-250
I think that’s very much in the ballpark.
Rifle is not mine, it belongs to my dad who lives in Kansas, It is for sale at $750 plus $35 shipping. Send me a pm and I'll pass along his phone number
ttt
650 to 700 bucks. Rifles sell slow this time of year. It will sell for less here than GunBroker.
Originally Posted by hanco
650 to 700 bucks. Rifles sell slow this time of year. It will sell for less here than GunBroker.

Agreed.

Also, the M70 22-250 Fwt is the least desirable of the Classic Stainless Fwt's.
The action would be suitable for a nice 6.5........or even 6CM. JS.
Originally Posted by 65BR
The action would be suitable for a nice 6.5........or even 6CM. JS.

Exactly.

Change out the magazine box, follower, and fixed ejector and you're good to go.
Phone number sent to those who requested
ttt
Ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
Originally Posted by 338rcm
Rifle is not mine, it belongs to my dad who lives in Kansas, It is for sale at $750 plus $35 shipping. Send me a pm and I'll pass along his phone number

ttt
ttt
Ttt
Still available
ttt
SPF
© 24hourcampfire