Home
I have recently become a dealer for Pulsar and would be glad to price some night vision or thermal optics for anyone interested. Please send me a PM here or email me direct.

Thanks,

Caleb
[email protected]
I have not bumped this thread lately because the Pulsar units have been on heavy backorder due to the holidays/SHOT Show. Most models are still on backorder but they are starting to ship out a little faster now. If you are interested in anything please send me a PM or email. Thanks!
TTT
Posted By: AH64guy Re: Pulsar NV & Thermal Optics - 03/25/19
Tag
Bought 3 with Caleb and he has been up front through out the process. Easy guy to deal with.

TTT for good guy
Thank you, Sean! It’s been a pleasure doing business with you!
TTT
Bump
TTT
Most models are still on back order so if you’re wanting something please let me know and I can get you “in line”.
TTT
Up top
TTT
The new Axion model handheld monoculars are starting to ship. The wait list is already backing up so please let me know if you’re interested in one or any others.

https://youtu.be/Yxb61KJYxl4
TTT
Thanks for all the interest on here! Just ordered a couple more Trail LRF’s this week. Let me know if anyone is needing a thermal or NV!
Bump
TTT
Posted By: g5m Re: Pulsar NV & Thermal Optics - 05/23/19
tag
Bump
TTT
Bump
TTT
Bump
TTT
Bump
There are still long waits on these. Order early if you’re wanting one!
TTT
Bump
TTT
I’ve got some of the new Thermions on order with nobody’s name on them... let me know if you’re interested.
I have the following in stock:

-Digisight Ultra N450 Night Vision Riflescope
-Trail LRF XQ50 Thermal Riflescope
Please let me know if you get a LRF XP 50 in.

Thanks.

Jim
TTT
© 24hourcampfire