Home
Looking for just the bullets for my 35 Remington. Thanks
I have a gas checked mold if you want to make your own.
I’d be interested what is it?
Lyman/Ideal 358315 dual cavity mold. 358/200gr GC. Lightly used. No handles. $60 shipped
Still looking, I think the only mold I would try is the flat nose 200 gr rcbs design
There were some on Marlin Owners a few days ago.
Good looking out but there sold
Up
Bump
The RCBS 200gr. flat nose bullets shoot great in my .35 Whelen, should be fine in the .358 too.
I’m going to stick with jacketed for now
Up top
Bumped
Bump
I have 110 of them. PM me please.

Thanks, Dinny
I think I have a couple hundred Hornady 200 grain round nose if you’re interested?
The hornady interlocks don’t work for the low velocity I’m working with
Bump
Bump
The 200s Rems are rarer now than hen's teeth. Have you tried the 200 Sierra? Shoots well and a little softer than the Remington.
Originally Posted by M1Garand
The 200s Rems are rarer now than hen's teeth. Have you tried the 200 Sierra? Shoots well and a little softer than the Remington.

I use the Sierra 200gr. as well. Performance is close to the Remington.

I still do not understand why Remington stopped so much of their component sales.
https://www.marlinowners.com/forum/...ullet-performance-part-ii-handloads.html

If you can't find the Remington, might want to try the 200 Grain Hornady FTX or Speer 180. I and several of the guys I hunt with use 35 Remington and have shot quite a few deer with the Remington and Hornady and have no complaints with either.

How many of the Remington are you looking for?
As many as I can find, I should probably just move on to a different load at this point. Or just shoot factory ammo.
Originally Posted by M1Garand
The 200s Rems are rarer now than hen's teeth.

I still have had 110 of them....
Bump
Bump
I would go w/the Sierra and not look back. Just buy and load enough to get you by while you keep looking for the 200 Coreloks. They're soft enough for 35 Rem and they were plenty accurate in my 358. powdr
I’ll give them a try. And still look in the meantime.
Tag
Bump
I also use rem core loks in a 358 & 35 whelen.when i can't find them I use Hornady interlock 200 gr sp.
I’ve used all the 200gr rn offerings. I prefer the thin jacket of the Remington. Especially when I use it in my 357 maximum
Not to change the subject as I’m still on the hunt for these but I’m hoping for heavier 357 bullet offerings with the development of the new 350 legend
I switched to Sierra in my Marlin .35 a long time ago when Core Lok was hard to come by...They kill bears dead...I've killed several with them. The hell with Remington...My time is to valuable to me to go thru the trouble you are going through for their wares...

Just a couple months ago...200gr.Sierra

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Diablero
I switched to Sierra in my Marlin .35 a long time ago when Core Lok was hard to come by...They kill bears dead...I've killed several with them. The hell with Remington...My time is to valuable to me to go thru the trouble you are going through for their wares...

Just a couple months ago...200gr.Sierra

[Linked Image]

A very worthwhile endorsement for the Sierra .35 200 gr round nose. I shop well over 100 of the Remington 200 gr core-lokts in my Marlin 336-A a few years back and could not get them to group with any of the standard powders. The Sierra 200 gr bullet shoots great in my rifle and obtainable.
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

A very worthwhile endorsement for the Sierra .35 200 gr round nose. I shop well over 100 of the Remington 200 gr core-lokts in my Marlin 336-A a few years back and could not get them to group with any of the standard powders. The Sierra 200 gr bullet shoots great in my rifle and obtainable.

doctor_Encore yes Sir...I get really good groups as well in my 336 .35 with open sights or as good enough to kill a bear at 100 yards or less...Like I stated earlier... I've killed several bears with the Sierra and they are wonderful...This is a different bear but the Sierra has good penetration as well and again just as dead...I give up on Remington several years ago because I couldn't find any core loks to load....I couldn't tell you how many bears exactly me and my boy have killed with the Sierra but several lol...We tree a lot of bears...

[Linked Image]
Awesome! Love hearing real experience
Another vote for the Hornady Inter-lock 200gr. RN, loaded in my .35 Whelen over a moderate charge of IMR 3031 it produced 3 shot cloverleaf groups at 100yds. and performed just as well on last fall's whitetail. Perfect mushroom and weighed 122gr. when recoverd.
PM Sent.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/800658637

Just listed today.
© 24hourcampfire