Home
Posted By: Phil99 BROWNING B-S/S 20 Gauge Sporter - 01/21/19
I have a very nice Browning B-S/S side by side 20 gauge for sale. This is the hard to find Sporter version with straight English style stock and Beavertail forend. 26" barrels choked Improved Cylinder and Modified. Single trigger, barrel selector, and ejectors.

[Linked Image]

This is an excellent, well-made shotgun for upland hunting.

[Linked Image]

Condition is excellent, with only minor carry wear on the bottom edges of the receiver. The bores are bright, the checkering on the walnut stock is sharp, and the gun functions flawlessly. Original condition throughout with no modifications or bad surprises. PM me with any questions.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Price is $1495 plus $35 for shipping.
Payment by US Postal Money Order
First solid "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets the gun.
Weight?
I'm only guessing, but I believe the gun weighs about 6 1/2 pounds.
I had one of these. What a great gun and it's priced right.
Nice!!!
[Linked Image]
Beauty
What a beautiful grouse gun.
Thanks, this guy thought so too.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Good gravy!
Mighty handsome dog.
Yeah, he's handsome, but the bird he's most likely to point is the chicken on your dinner plate.
You give your Brittany too little credit. He just needs more time in the woods and birds shot over him.
Best dogs for upland game IMHO.
If you still have this in a couple weeks I'll take it. Gotta get that first outage check.
Showdog, I sent you a PM. If you're serious we may be able to work this out.
All PMs replied to. The gun is still for sale.
up
[Linked Image]
UP
That is sexy!
What a great bird gun. Good for bunnies too.
ONE TIME PRICE DROP: $1450 plus $35 shipping.
UP^
That is a great shotgun at a very good price. The english stock and selectable trigger make this a hard to find combination.
bump for a nice double
I might have missed it, 2 3/4" or 3"?
Lightning: it's a 3" chamber.
FINAL PRICE DROP:

$1395 plus $35 for shipping.
About how many shots do you think has been run down through this little beauty?
I really have no idea. I'm selling the gun for a neighbor and hunting partner who has owned the gun 3-4 years. He has put maybe two boxes of shells through it during those years. How much use it had before he obtained it I can't say, but I do know that the gun is in excellent condition. The Browning B-S/S has a reputation for being one of the most rugged and dependable side by sides ever made; this shotgun should outlast your grandchildren.
I'll take it
Good deal, let me know if it falls through.
I will take it. Mike
© 24hourcampfire