Home
Selling a Kimber Hunter 6.5 Creedmoor as a package turn-key deal. Not pictured, but included, is a brand new set of Hornady dies with a Lee FCD.

$1170 invested, asking $1000 shipped to.your FFL. The components and ammo will ship UPS Ground to the address of your choice.

* I added powder coated lead cast bullets to the stock for extra weight. I'm sure they can be removed but encourage the next owner to shoot and handle it first.

Please review the pictures before asking questions.

More pics here: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/13477456#Post13477456

I would consider a partial trade for a Ruger PC carbine 9mm.

Thanks, Dinny

[Linked Image]

Attached picture Screenshot_20190121-141940.png
Attached File
20190121_143505.jpg  (1368 downloads)
Up
Hi
Hi
Hi
Nice, have exact same setup - would be interested in brass if Hornady and mag if sold separately.
What model leupold is it?
Originally Posted by mainejohn
What model leupold is it?

VX3i

Thanks, Dinny
Would you be able to call me at (973) 841-3185
Rifle weighs 7 lbs 5 oz with scope and rings.

Thanks, Dinny

Attached File
20190124_192756.jpg  (85 downloads)
Attached File
20190124_192801.jpg  (60 downloads)
Hi
Someone please buy this so I don’t. Free bump for a beauty!
Originally Posted by Lanciat
Someone please buy this so I don’t. Free bump for a beauty!

We can make it yours today! PM me. wink

Thanks, Dinny
Hurry before I find a gunsmith that will make this into a 6.5 Grendel.

Thanks, Dinny
Nice rifle
Originally Posted by hanco
Nice rifle

Thanks
Originally Posted by Dinny
Hurry before I find a gunsmith that will make this into a 6.5 Grendel.

Thanks, Dinny

I found one! NLFS, but watch for the brass, dies, ammo to be relisted soon.

Thanks, Dinny
Back up for sale. I found a pre 64 Win M70 that I want.

$1040 gets the rifle, VX3i 3.5-10x40 scope, Talley rings, two mags, scope caps, ammo carrier, and two boxes of factory Hornady 129gr SP ammo. Rifle goes to a FFL, ammo goes to residence via UPS. Shipping price is negotiable.

Thanks, Dinny
$1025, split shipping.

Thanks, Dinny
Up
Any interest if I was only asking $5?

Thanks, Dinny
Originally Posted by Dinny
Any interest if I was only asking $5?

Thanks, Dinny

Plenty I’m sure.
$5, heck I'll give you $6 - If I did not already have the same thing I'd be very tempted at your asking price. Bump for you.
BTT
I have 6 dollars, do I hear 7?

Thanks, Dinny
I heard there's a gun buy back sale this weekend. I could get $300 there. Anyone want to keep it from a smelter?

Thanks, Dinny
PM sent
Dinny, how does it shoot, what weight bullet does it shoot best? I am interested!
Sam,
It keeps the Federal Premium 120gr Trophy Copper and Hornady American Whitetail 129gr SP under an inch at 100yds. The Hornady Precision Hunter 143gr ELD-X stays right at 1 inch.

Feel free to text me. My number hasn't changed.

Thanks, Dinny
Final price drop. $900 shipped for scoped rifle with 2 mags. If not sold within 48hrs, I will throw it in the swamp behind my house...

Thanks, Dinny
Dinny,pm me your address so I can hide out in the swamp behind your house, should be no gators but how about snakes as I am scared of them...LOL.... Bump for a great rifle....
$600 shipped for rifle, rings, and mags only.

Thanks, Dinny
Can't believe this has not sold. These are great lightweight rifles (5.5# bare). They can take a little fiddling but can be very accurate with the right load.
Pm sent
21 hours remaining. Let me head off more PMs about the ammo. If you want to pay me $1000 for the package I will include 80rds (4boxes) of premium factory ammo that I paid $27-$35 per box. Otherwise I may fire it all and send the brass.

The package is:
Kimber Hunter rifle
Leupold VX3i 3.5-10x40 scope
Talley rings
2x3rd mags

Thanks, Dinny
Now I've got some serious PM action going on! I have two interested buyers. Someone needs to jump quick before the other one does...

Thanks, Dinny
One of the guys was decent and straightforward but broke, the other one was a tightwad who wants something for nothing. Probably on Obama-approved welfare.

Into the swamp it goes! The scope and rings will be listed separately, but I'm not giving them away and I'm not selling them to anyone named Ron.

Thanks, Dinny

NLFS NLFS NLFS

Not worth a reply.
© 24hourcampfire