Home
Selling my super nice Browning B-80 Plus that is chambered in 12ga with a 28" barrel.This gun will shoot any 2 3/4 or 3 inch rounds.It was made by FN in Portugal. . I got this gun from the original owner who told me it was fired three rounds and I believe him. The inside of the receiver and the bolt are as clean as new. It comes in an original Browning hard case with 3 invector chokes and all the original papers and the original bill of sale. There are a few light marks on the left rear edge of the forearm and one light mark on the left side of the receiver. Please feel free to ask any questions. I will be glad to take any other pictures upon request. Asking $675.00 shipped to your FFL. I prefer a USPS money order. This gun is listed on another forum so the first "I'll take it" followed be a PM gets the gun.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/dTJ0d5u.jpg[/img]

Is it a Belgium gun?
This should sell quick, those are nice guns. I believe made by Beretta back in the 80's.
This one was made in 1987. These were made by FN in Portugal. The B-80 was never made in Belgium as far as I know.
Alloy or steel receiver? Thx!
Actually assembled in Portugal from Beretta parts.The earlier ones were actually made in Italy.A fine shotgun at a reasonable price.
Originally Posted by TJO
Alloy or steel receiver? Thx!

Looks like it is aluminum
Make me an offer I can't refuse. This one needs a new home.

PM sent
I will take it, per telephone conversation.
SOLD to oneoneshot.
© 24hourcampfire