Home
Cabelas.com bargain cave has their Cabelas branded Meopta scopes 50% off. Just a heads up.
Great scopes
https://www.cabelas.com/product/bar...tinct-hd-riflescope/2347384.uts?slotId=2
thanks for the link.......good thinking fireball
Saw these the other day.. anyone know how the glass compares to others? VX3 Conquest etc..
I just bought a second one. Probably one of the clearest and brightest scopes I have ever looked through. Simply awesome.
I guess bass pro is getting rid of these scope too, I hate they bought Cabela’s out they will never be the company Cabela’s was in my opinion...
Originally Posted by Easttnhunter01
I guess bass pro is getting rid of these scope too, I hate they bought Cabela’s out they will never be the company Cabela’s was in my opinion...

AGREE!,

although Cabela's isn't what it once was in terms of good deals and specials....appears even worse since the Bass Pro / Capital one deal.
Won't see these scopes in the NY Cabelas bargin cave, Bass Pro closed that portion of the store because of NY stupid laws on high cap mags and pepper spray, so rather than ship those items back out they closed the cave giving in to the politicians. Will they be following in the foot steps of Dick's in the coming years? Seems like a pretty easy fix to insure those items not ship to that store vs closing the cave. I call BS.
Originally Posted by HarleyHutch
Won't see these scopes in the NY Cabelas bargin cave, Bass Pro closed that portion of the store because of NY stupid laws on high cap mags and pepper spray, so rather than ship those items back out they closed the cave giving in to the politicians. Will they be following in the foot steps of Dick's in the coming years? Seems like a pretty easy fix to insure those items not ship to that store vs closing the cave. I call BS.

This has nothing to do with NY laws. They closed all (or at least most) of the in-store Bargain Caves.
Originally Posted by HarleyHutch

I was at the El Paso store last week and these scopes were in the regular optics case. They also had the 3-9X40 for $299.
I just picked up the 4.5-14x44 at my local Cabela's here in NY... I've always been a Meopta fan and for $399.88 + tax, it is an absolute incredible deal. I don't have anything to put it on yet but I'm thinking either a Tikka or Browning .308
Does the 6.5-20x50 have turrets?
Wish I could find a 3-9x40 for $299 with EXT reticle
Originally Posted by slip_sinker

They have one at Bristol VA store in cabinet. I purchased the 4.5x14. I believe it's as clear as any scope I've looked thru. Very forgiving eyebox. Great eye relief. You read 3.5 in specs but 4 in description. Haven't measured but feels lot closer to 4 to me. Focuses down to 30 yards. 6.5x20x50 down to 50 yards. Also crosshairs in 4.5x14 seemed thinner. Salesman at cabela's agreed. Lot of scope for money. Mine going on tikka t1x. It's a tack driver n deserves good glass. Reticle will come in handy after I learn it.
Originally Posted by RAS
Does the 6.5-20x50 have turrets?

Not the one I looked at today.

Order one online and have it shipped to your house. Free shipping is included also...
Originally Posted by rlp10ml

Order one online and have it shipped to your house. Free shipping is included also...

How?
Originally Posted by bersh
Originally Posted by rlp10ml

How?

Well,I just checked online and all they have left is the 6.5-20 for $449.88....... https://www.cabelas.com/product/hun...inct-hd-riflescope/2347384.uts?slotId=12
So, who else had their order “cancelled” by Cabela’s? Better just call Doug...
Cabela's is notorious for "cancelling" orders aren't they?? I like Cabela's in general but they need a better inventory management system..
Cabela’s sucks.
Call Doug.

516-217-1000

1-866-9OPTICS
Must have ordered just in time, my 4.5-14x44 shipped on the 25th.
© 24hourcampfire