Home
This is my first attempt to list for sale, so effort will be exerted on my part to keep it simple and understandable..
If you have an interest please contact me , i will send prices, details and then pics upon request:
Ruger .45 acp P345, Ruger 22/45 s/s like Luger.22 cal, Ruger s/s MK 111 Hunter .22 cal, Ruger revolver new model super black hawk 10.5 Blue .44 Magnum , Glock G17G3 9mm with
advantage .22 slide kit, Glock G41 G4 .45acp
Sig 320 .40 cal "carry" , Russian SKS matching numbers, nice wood and bayonette.
Asstd rifle scopes, red dot, / scope Zee mounts,for rails, and green laser hog/varmit lights.
motivated seller! In palm Beach County Florida
text /call 218-349-1061 leave a message , I do block unknown callers, be persistant and yee shall be rewarded ! e m [email protected]
Best Wishes Tom
Tomk3: How much for the Ruger MK-III S/S Hunter?
BTT
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Sorry about the delayed response,
I have it listed at Armslist as follows : $675, with volk trigger, fibre optic front sight, ruger adjustable rear, 7+- fluted barrel, 3 mags,
LNIB all papers lock and top rail.top end rosewood grips.
Make an offer, I Will max shipping on my end to $35 and pay it. You cover all other costs.
Maybe best if you got back to me via text at 218-349-1061 or e-mail [email protected]
I will see your reply instantly. then
would then follow up with pics
best wishes Tom
Why not list your pricing in the ad. Thanks
Agreed....I believe you failed miserably in keeping it "simple and understandable".
+1
Definitely one of the most unsimple and ununderstandable ads I’ve ever read. Hard to even follow what’s listed for sale. And never understood the reasoning for not listing a price.?
Originally Posted by tomk3
This is my first attempt to list for sale, so effort will be exerted on my part to keep it simple and understandable..

Fail.

You have about 10,000 pages of "examples" of how to post a classified ad and actually sell something here...

I suggest you do the same that they did.
What you said

Originally Posted by HeavyLoad
Definitely one of the most unsimple and ununderstandable ads I’ve ever read. Hard to even follow what’s listed for sale. And never understood the reasoning for not listing a price.?

Maybe best if you got back to me via text at 218-349-1061 or e-mail [email protected]
I will see your reply instantly.

I text you last Friday....still no reply.
Welcome to the fire - tomk3
Originally Posted by 65BR
Welcome to the fire - tomk3

I thought that, too....but he's been a member for almost a year.
Thank you for your gracious and kind comments, I will try to clean up my mess. your patience till i get up to speed would be nice.
health issues limit my focus, will try harder.
tom
ATT warpig602, what in particular were you asking about?
Revised:
Ruger: P345 $425
22/45 $435
.44 Magnum $550
MK111 $675
Glock : G17 3 with advantage .22 kit $675
G41 4 $675
asstd scopes
2 Bushnell 3x9-40 fire fly elite $245 each $400 for the pair
1 simmons white tail 3x9-44 $135, reduced to $100 if take all 3
Revised:
22/45 $435
.44 Magnum $550
MK111 $675
G41 4 $675
asstd scopes

This ad still looks like a train wreck, and a sad one at that it could use some structure and improvements. What this tells me is that you are so distracted by other things (such as your health issues), that you can't post a proper ad, can't follow up on inquiries in anything approaching a timely manner, what am I supposed to think about this? (That was pure meanness, again, I apologize) ...The rest was pure evil..

Do you have a digital camera? Or a smart phone with camera? Take pics of the guns you are trying to sell, and especially any areas that are NOT perfect, so the buyer can get a feel for condition. Post the pics in your ad, someone here can guide you on that. Tell what you require (FFL to FFL, person to FFL, what payment you take, etc...). As for prices, when I go to sell something, what I paid for it new is no longer a factor, it's now a used gun, period. For realistic pricing, search the Completed section on Gun Broker, and get prices from completed sales. That should help you set prices that might move you guns. Again, good luck, and sorry for my @$$ hole response earlier, which you and all others had a right (or maybe even an obligation) to call me out on.
The true mark of a man is how he lifts up his brothers , obviously you fall very short.
Special message to OMCHamlin
did I ask you for a critique? Are you the "AD MONITOR"?
Your comments are very unkind butt out .

Obviously you are one of those special people that bounds from their mothers womb, full of knowledge, social skills, and kindness, never having to go through any of life's training grounds.

Yes you are very special.
Revised:
1. Ruger: P345 45acp $425
2. Ruger Mark ? SS 22/45 $435
3. Ruger SBH 10.5” 44mag blued $550
4. Ruger MK111 Hunter $675
5. Glock 17 G3 with advantage .22 kit $675
6. Glock 41 G4 $675
7. Sig. 320 40cal $$$
8. SKS Russian made, all matching#’s, nice wood, bayonet $$$
9. 2 Bushnell 3x9-40 fire fly elite $245 each $400 for the pair
10. Simmons white tail 3x9-44 $135

I have nothing to do on this below 0 day here in Ohio.
Pictures and shipping are on you tomk3.
And I felt like lifting you up.
Special message to OMCHamlin
did I ask you for a critique? Are you the "AD MONITOR"?
Your comments are very unkind butt out .

Obviously you are one of those special people that bounds from their mothers womb, full of knowledge, social skills, and kindness, never having to go through any of life's training grounds.

Yes you are very special.

You know, I was a little harsh, I apologize.
The true mark of a man is how he lifts up his brothers , obviously you fall very short.

The true mark of a man is how he lifts himself up, not his brother.
Brother needs to take care of his damn self.
Before this post the man has had 9 posts in one year on this forum and probably any forum. And has admitted a health issue.
I guess what I’m getting at is cut the man some slack.
Wow, What the heck is going on here? I thought his last post was pretty concise as to what gun and what price. Give the guy a break. GLWS, and your prices are pretty good. Lots of BS going on lately.
get off it , and get over it hillery lost
thank you for your support guys , partisanship works, just need to exercise some civility, pass it on !
Originally Posted by warpig602

It's because he blocks unknown callers. LOL
What’s so lol about blocking unknown callers? I do it too.

Originally Posted by FAIR_CHASE

Look on the bright side tomk3, your post is staying on pg1. Some members work hard to accomplish that .
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Revised:
22/45 $435
.44 Magnum $550
MK111 $675
G41 4 $675
asstd scopes

This ad still looks like a train wreck, and a sad one at that. What this tells me is that you are so distracted by other things (such as your health issues), that you can't post a proper ad, can't follow up on inquiries in anything approaching a timely manner, what am I supposed to think about this? If I were so blinded by this opportunity to pay for your exorbitantly priced wares, that I actually sent you any form of money, when would you get around to sending it? Would you use an FFL, or send person to person? Packing? Couldn't really be bothered, don't feel good. Sorry...

Look, perhaps the best thing for you would be to have a caretaker box your guns up and haul them to a dealer locally, and just take what he gives you for them, you're not very good at this whole "internet" thing.

Hey dumbass, why don't you shove it up your ass. He's already apologized once and is trying to figure out how the classified ads on this board work. You got your prices. Make a Deal. If not, GFY.
Well said local dirt!
I sent him a text the day that he posted the ad and he responded immediately and was very open. There is a ton of great folks on here. Unfortunately a few make it tough at times. Let’s all just get along. ;-)
Originally Posted by HeavyLoad
What’s so lol about blocking unknown callers? I do it too.

Originally Posted by FAIR_CHASE

You two must be related.
I will type slowly. Every member on here that contacts him regarding the for sale items will be an unknown number. Kinda hard to make a sale when blocking those unknown numbers.

^^^
Happy sales...
Btt
Good fox hole philosophy,
wow what diversity out there !
It must be the cold weather, that encourages men to turn so inwards. Good luck.
I sent a text to him last night. He answered it right away and seemed to be focused. I got the feeling if you worked with him he would work with you.

kwg
att: warpig602 I am trying again to reply, do you still have an interest in any of my items ?
SKS and both Glocks sold, thank you for your interest guys, 3 rugers still available, so are optics, get em while they are hot ! Tom
ATT warpig602, what in particular were you asking about?

Sks and Glock 41
sold off line , thank you for getting back to me
I'll check to the high rollers...
Nice list.
Free bump.
OMCHamlin and others, thank you for your apology OMC, it takes a man of backbone to do so ! My compliments to you !
Ruger .44 magnum sold , just other 3 rugers left.
best contact text 21-349-1061
Wish I could send you folks some of this 74 degree weather
Best contact # 218 - 349 -1061
© 24hourcampfire