Home
Selling a new kimber subalpine 30-06. 10 rounds fired. No s ratchets or issues. Completely stock no modifications except for addition of the threaded brake. Only reason for sale is my preference for a slightly heavier setup. May trade for Christensen arms Ridgeline.

1150 shipped.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13532197#Post13532197
You had me with “submarine.” Lol
If Kimber made a submarine every other one would leak and only turn to the left 😜...
Originally Posted by cotis
If Kimber made a submarine every other one would leak and only turn to the left 😜...

Now that’s funny
I want to apologize to the seller for my smart-azz post, bad day at work and my inner voice made its way to the keyboard. Sweet rifle, sorry to muddy your sale.
Sorry. Spell check got me. Subalpine= submarine
PM sent.

Brian
Still available 1
Back to the top
I had a question about accuracy. While I haven't shot it much I tried 4 different factory loads this morning.

Federal 165 partitions
Federal 180 partitions
Hornsby 178 eldx
Federal 150 gr8 sp

All shot at or slightly under 1 inch at 100yds. They all hit to the same point of impact and the first twkkmshots were very close and the 3rd would hit slightly higher. I just shot 3 consecutive shots back to back. I'm not the best marksman so I'm sure it would do better with an experienced shooter.
Sent you a pm
Price drop. 1099 to lower 48
What's the weight on these ?
I don't have a scale but eurooptic has them listed at 5 lb 5 oz
Got it, thanks
Does that include the scope?
Scope is not included
PM sent
If this was a 270 it would already be mine! Someone needs to buy this...what a great deal!!!
very nice...tag
up
Originally Posted by koger
Does that include the scope?

Yeah. That and his wife every Friday night.

Some people..
Thanks for the free bump and back to the top.
© 24hourcampfire