Home
Posted By: MagMarc Sold - 02/23/19
sold
Posted By: MagMarc Re: Leupold VX3I - 02/24/19
One time drop $260 shipped
Posted By: MagMarc Re: Leupold VX3I - 02/24/19
Sold
Posted By: BigHills Re: Leupold VX3I - 03/04/19
Buyer beware - purchased this VX3i 2.5-8x36 scope from the seller that had it listed as “light ring marks”. Upon receipt, both sides of the scope tube were dented/creased in from excessive tightening of the rings. It did have light rings marks on the top of the scope - as described. After letting him know this wasn’t what the ad stated, he responded he never saw a dent, scope functions perfectly. I asked for a full refund, I would ship back on my dime, after a while he agreed but suggested I had buyers remorse and wanted me to cover the cost of the shipment to him. Only $13, but I’d be out $26 total, both ways. Again, item was not as the ad described, the damn tube is creased in on both sides! Had I known the tube was dented, never would have purchased. He crushed the tube with Talley rings. I would have to switch to Talley’s and mount the scope on my rifle with his eye relief settings. Sure, the scope may function property, but I can’t set in within my parameters. So looks like he’s sticking me with this scope. Sucks when you trust someone’s judgement and purchase items sight unseen. You put your faith in an accurate and fair description.
So buyer beware - of this sellers (MagMarc) descriptions and the accuracy of them. I’d hate to see someone else spend the money and not get what was described.
© 24hourcampfire