Home
I’m looking for the above scopes. SWFA 5-20x50 HD lit or unlit....Preferably non-illuminated...Or a new or lightly used NightForce NXS 5.5-25x50 moar or mildot reticle...If you have a New NF $200 would come your way, plus my Sako... I can buy the above scope new for less than $1700.

Trade is a Sako AV L461 with beautiful high gloss wood finish in 300 Wby with a newer installed Lilja fluted barrel 1-10 twist and kdf slimline muzzle brake. Action and barrel are Cerakoted. Barrel has 68 rounds through it. Rifle is in excellent condition. I have over $2k invested in the Sako. Would sell rifle for $1500 my Scope and bipod are not for sale.

New SWFA trade...I would need $200 coming my way for a non-illuminating scope, An illuminated scope would be a straight trade.

Rifle trade towards a used SWFA in excellent condition....Your scope plus $400 to $600 my way depending on scope illumination and condition of your scope...Again, I’m looking for a new scope or a used scope that looks barely used. I’m not interested in a scope that has a lot of cosmetic blems...

New NIghtForce NXS 5.5-25x50 with moar or mildot reticle. Used excellent condition would be considered with same reticle.

Rifle would ship to your FFL from a non-FFL. I would include a photo copy of my DL inside the box. Rifle will ship in a hard case. Shipping, we will split the costs 50/50. I will pay the insurance on the Sako.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Let me know what you have...Thanks, Beaver10 😎

Very nice wood on the Sako . GLWYS
Shoots better than it looks...Thanks for the bump OE
Beautiful rifle
Bump for more eyes on this....
Sako up
Bump for nice wood cool
Thanks LW
Are you sure it’s an L461 action. I believe that was a short model action.
Originally Posted by foogle
Are you sure it’s an L461 action. I believe that was a short model action.

Yeah, I thought the L461 was the Vixen. AI L461, AV L61. I'm thinking an extra number just got placed in the ad. Regardless, it's a beautiful rifle. GLWS/T.
Thanks! It’s just an AV....I somehow typed my Vixen actions which are NOT up for sale...😎
Saturday afternoon lift up...😎
Top for a guy with a scope 😎
Top 😎
How much for the chandelier?
Originally Posted by kingston
How much for the chandelier?

Your keen eye has spotted a priceless heirloom that once belonged to an old Italian mobster who gave it to me after he’d hung a stool pigeon from it. He was so happy with my faux sponge painting that I did to his ceiling. He offered it as partial payment.

I couldn’t possibly arrive at a price for such a gift....$375 shipped and it’s your. Hang it over your reloading bench. Bulbs not included. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ†
Sunday head up 😎
SPF 😎
© 24hourcampfire