Home
I am going to run a few javelina hunts on a ranch we deer hunt on in Hebbronville. 7,000 acres. Plenty of javelina, predators and hogs. $600 per person. Includes 2 javelina, predators, hogs, and lodging. $600 per person. These hunts are a lot of fun, we will corn roads and hunt safari-style, hunt out of blinds over feeders, or if you bow hunt we can corn senderos and spot/stalk.
(361)-449-5957 here is a video from a hunt we did on the ranch. As you can see we have plenty of javelina. Bow or rifle we will have a great time.

Please contact - (361)-449-5957
email= [email protected]
www.southtexashuntingoutfitters.com

Here are some javelina/ hog hunting videos we have done in the past. If you are on Youtube please subscribe to our channel- we have a lot of great content that will be posted.

Pms returned
Hmmmm, sounds like fun. What airports are near you?
Tag
Free range or high fence?
I just booked this for 3 guys in April. Looking fwd to a good adventure/hunt/shoot. Can report back on this after mid April so fellow campfire members know what to expect.
Text sent.
TAG
Thanks everyone. I have been absent due to a death in the family, I apologize for getting back to everyone so late.
Sometimes I am in the field so It may be best to txt or call me if you have any questions, my cell is (361)-449-5957

thanks!
This looks like a hell of a lot of fun.
How many days of hunting for the $600?

Brian
Brainc74...... not my gig, but I spoke to Haiden and asked this question also. Show up at noon day 1, leave by noon day 3. Its 2 actual hunting days encompassing 3 days.
3 calendar days of hunting. Noon day 1 to noon day 3. Extra days can be added for $300 a day but I highly doubt you will need any extra days.
I am going to plead ignorance here.

What can you do with javelina?
Do people save the meat?
Do they make cool skull mounts?
Originally Posted by Bill in NE

Do people save the meat?

Crocodile Dundee once said you can live on it but it taste like $hi+. I've had javelina tamales and not bad if done right.

Awesome euro mounts, especially if it has huge tusk.
TTT
Originally Posted by SDHNTR

both
ttt
Sure wish this was closer to NE.....would love to take my son on a hog hunt!!
Sounds fun.
ttt
TTT
TTT lots of hogs being seen I think you guys are going to have a great time
South Texas covers a lot of territory. Where will you be hunting???
Originally Posted by travelingman1
South Texas covers a lot of territory. Where will you be hunting???

George West and Hebbronville
Long way from here but have it in the file.. Friends and I usually go once every 2 years and I will discuss with them.
Originally Posted by travelingman1
Long way from here but have it in the file.. Friends and I usually go once every 2 years and I will discuss with them.
. I think it would be worth the drive for you guys. Keep us in mind next time you want to hunt TX. We would love to have you.
As said previously, south Texas covers a lot of country.
Any towns in the area to to give a hint where "south", is?
Originally Posted by STXHO

both

IMHO, this is an outstanding offer for folks that have not been to south Texas or have not hunted hogs.

Be sure and take a camera as you may see bobcat, coyote, badger, gray fox, ringtail cats,raccoon black bottom whistling ducks,Caracara (mexican eagles) hawks of numerous varieties, ravens, green jays, quail, dove, trophy class bucks, perhaps numerous species of exotics, rattle-snakes, indigo snakes, black racers, tarantulas, scorpions, and at least 10 species of plants that will stick, stab, prick and rip your flesh. One of my favorite south Texas experiences is when I get in the stand before daylight and just as the time approaches shooting light, with light fog or mist in the air, flocks of Sandhill cranes will fly by making their plaintive cry. If you've not been to south Texas, you will soon see why folks hunt senderos and out of blinds over feeders. Last trip to Crystal City with the 24 hour hog hunt crew I'm reasonably certain that I spied a Jaguarundi.

IMHO, for folks that have not "been afield" in south Texas, being there for three days is almost worth the price of admission.

ya!

GWB
Tag
Tag
George West, Freer, Pleasanton, Hebbronville. Location will depend on the date that you choose to hunt and the number of hunters in your group. We have decided to lower the price for these hunts May- September to $500 per hunter. Feed bills are getting high! Lets get you guys out there, you'll have a good time.
Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by STXHO

both

IMHO, this is an outstanding offer for folks that have not been to south Texas or have not hunted hogs.

Be sure and take a camera as you may see bobcat, coyote, badger, gray fox, ringtail cats,raccoon black bottom whistling ducks,Caracara (mexican eagles) hawks of numerous varieties, ravens, green jays, quail, dove, trophy class bucks, perhaps numerous species of exotics, rattle-snakes, indigo snakes, black racers, tarantulas, scorpions, and at least 10 species of plants that will stick, stab, prick and rip your flesh. One of my favorite south Texas experiences is when I get in the stand before daylight and just as the time approaches shooting light, with light fog or mist in the air, flocks of Sandhill cranes will fly by making their plaintive cry. If you've not been to south Texas, you will soon see why folks hunt senderos and out of blinds over feeders. Last trip to Crystal City with the 24 hour hog hunt crew I'm reasonably certain that I spied a Jaguarundi.

IMHO, for folks that have not "been afield" in south Texas, being there for three days is almost worth the price of admission.

ya!

GWB
That sure looks like a lot of fun, but it's a 2200 mile jaunt for me, one way, from the Northwest.

Any chance you'll be offering it again next year? I'll likely be making a journey to the SW anyway, and be a lot closer.

Regards, Guy
Pms returned.
Hi Guy, we will be doing them next year as well.

Originally Posted by Cascade
That sure looks like a lot of fun, but it's a 2200 mile jaunt for me, one way, from the Northwest.

Any chance you'll be offering it again next year? I'll likely be making a journey to the SW anyway, and be a lot closer.

Regards, Guy
$500 3 days 2 nights . Lodging, Unlimited hogs/ predators. 2 javelina. Shoot all the hogs you want to clean. Fun south tx hunting
ttt
Looks fun!
TTT

I will return all phone calls today! Thanks
Picture from yesterday morning. Lots of hogs moving right now.

[Linked Image]58689453_2944728435537368_6876225173264007168_n by .com/photos/155601760@N05/]Haiden Mensik, on [bleep]
Tag
TTT
Heres one from this evening. I will post more pictures next week, spotty service.
[Linked Image]59334977_322613391758368_413822109014294528_n by .com/photos/155601760@N05/]Haiden Mensik, on [bleep]
Group of 4 this weekend- everyone saw hogs on every sit. Looking forward to more great hunts ahead.
That pig has some big cutters!!
Heres a picture from this weekend

[Linked Image]59565998_2954343814575830_663522312078753792_n by .com/photos/155601760@N05/]Haiden Mensik, on [bleep]
What's it like in September?
Originally Posted by hanco
That pig has some big cutters!!

That's a good one!

I bet the guy that shot that one is jazzed.

BTT for some good stuff!

ya!

GWB
ttt
TTT
TTT
Originally Posted by Bill in NE

Do people save the meat?

most do mounts which are cool, there is a gland on the back that you have to avoid at all cost. have heard nothing but good things about this set up, if a local guy screws up everyone around here knows...
TTT
ttt
TTT
TTT
How's the hog hunting in September? My wife and I will be in San Antonio the last 2 weeks of the month
Sept is good
TTT
Thanks. I'll be in touch when we firm up our plans
TTT
We have a few dates left in June and July. $500 per person.
© 24hourcampfire