Home
Listing a few rifles from my safe stash to fund a new build. This is a beautiful 30yr+ old Remington BDL 25-06 that I don't believe was ever shot outside Remington. I cleaned packing grease off it when I bought it, oiled it and put it in safe.

Wood is extremely nice as well as fit and finish. Zero rust, scratches or chips. Just a couple very minor safe bumps that you can't really even pick up on camera. Great piece to add to collection of at this price take it out and shoot it and enjoy.

$1050 shipped

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Few more pics...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
My first rifle ever. Like an idiot I sold it!
Killed a lot of antelope and deer with it!
Originally Posted by Fotis
My first rifle ever. Like an idiot I sold it!

Here's your chance to get it back! Zero disappointments on this one fellas. Hate to let it go.
What a beauty. Free bump.
Sweet rifle. I have one just like it in 30-06! Butter smooth.
These are sure enough classics. I hope you don’t come up with one marked 7mm Express.
I’d have to scrape up some change from somewhere!
I had one just like it, sold it to a friend’s son. I have a 30-06 like it now. Great shooting rifles!!
OlRufus ummmm, you serious?
Tag
Originally Posted by OlRufus
These are sure enough classics. I hope you don’t come up with one marked 7mm Express.
I’d have to scrape up some change from somewhere!

You and I could fight over it!
Originally Posted by mtstcon
OlRufus ummmm, you serious?

PM sent
What a great gift this would make. Good Luck with the sale.
Had one just like it, shot great
Beautiful gun
Man that is nice! GLWS
Thanks guys. I'm firm on this one, very hard to find a 25-06 from this era in this condition. The few I have seen on GB have all sold for $1200+.
I had the adl version of this. normally shot between .5 and .8 inches
LOP AND BBL length please
BBL IS 24
Originally Posted by muygrande1
LOP AND BBL length please

Standard from Remington
24" barrel and 13 3/8" LOP
That's a fantastic deal. I have an identical rifle, in a slightly more used condition. I know I wouldn't take $1050 for it. If I had the extra cash, I'd scoop this up for my boy in a heartbeat.
TTT and a price drop that will be the only one on this rifle. Will move to GB in couple days. Thanks.

$975 shipped.
One last Bump before back in safe...

$950 shipped.
Tempting
Do you still have this I've been looking for one. had the exact same one and had to sell now I want it back.
I Will take it if rrt falls through.
2.8 years later and you think he still has it for sale. Haha
now it's worth more his asking price 2 years ago
the guy did a google search and this came up, he had to at least ask, cut him some slack.
Sold long time ago fellas....
Originally Posted by rrt
Do you still have this I've been looking for one. had the exact same one and had to sell now I want it back.

WTF??? Lol.
I should have bought it!
Better read the fine print
© 24hourcampfire