Home
I built this a few years ago and it's just not my deal. It has a 25A solid state relay mounted to a heat sink all in a box made for a computer power supply so there's a big fan on it too. The transformer used to run the cooling fan is 1.25A and came from a wall plug for an adding machine. I added an outlet to the side where you plug your pot in. It uses the very heavy duty 110VAC computer power cord and switch. It has a temperature probe and a bracket used to mount the probe to a Lee bottom pour. Ring terminals and splices are crimped, soldered, and heat shrunk. Just plug in, turn on, and set your temp...then run a temp control learn. Instructions for the controller and a wiring diagram is included, pot is not.

$100

Add $12 for USPS Priority Mail. Pay with PayPal (add $5 more), cash, or USPS money order. First person to post an "I'll take it" wins the sale and should send a PM immediately to state intentions regarding payment. Other comments and questions should be made via PM. Thanks very much.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Back to the top. PM offers.
Lots of interest. Let's get this sold.
REDUCED

$85
Add $3 for PayPal
Add $12 for Shipping
That's a good deal for a pid.