Home
Had two deadbeats Danr and Ah64guy both say that would take a item I had listed and never made a attempt to contact me after saying they would take the item after asking for payment info for a simple $35 listing .I have wasted almost a month for payment and nothing. Beware of these two deadbeat douchebags and don’t waste ur time if they say they will take ur item. What is wrong with people these days?
I had an excellent transaction with AH64Guy.
No problems whatsoever.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
No problems whatsoever.

Same here. Several, in fact. Something is askew.
AH64Guy Is one of he good guys.

g
AH64 is a stand up guy! Always good seller/buyer. Something must be up.
Glad so many have had great experiences with Ah64guy. All I got was I’m sorry it slipped my mind excuse. If ur so busy buying and selling that u can’t remember u owe some $35 maybe u should quit saying I’ll take everything that comes across the fire classifieds. Its common respect and courtesy to take care and stay on top of ur commitments.iive bought hundreds of items off different forums and always sent payment next day.. never has anyone ever contacted me about payment.
Ah64guy Bought an item from me in Jan. And he had great communication and fast payment.
Anyone can have an occasional lapse in memory. Maybe you could cut the man some slack before running him down in a public call out.
Originally Posted by barnabus
What is wrong with people these days?

They are impatient have no empathy or compassion.
Glad so many have had great experiences with Ah64guy. All I got was I’m sorry it slipped my mind excuse. If ur so busy buying and selling that u can’t remember u owe some $35 maybe u should quit saying I’ll take everything that comes across the fire classifieds. Its common respect and courtesy to take care and stay on top of ur commitments.iive bought hundreds of items off different forums and always sent payment next day.. never has anyone ever contacted me about payment.

I guess we aren't all as infallible as you are. Please forgive the plebians.
Originally Posted by Pahntr760

llol if you dont keep your word on a simple sale you must be a plebian then.
Hey.... I’ll take it...
From my perspective, I would not get that tweeked over a $35 potential sale gone astray nor would I publicly bash an established member with a good track record even if the deal went sour. I completed hundreds of transactions on multiple forums over the years with never a screw up payment wise or shipping from my side....But I could happen I guess. I truly hope I don't get crucified for the misstep, after a reasonable amount of time I would simply send a PM...get it...PM and mention that I am going to resist the item and move on.

Oh, and seconds if the elk hunting guide sale falls through.
What’s it weigh? Twist rate? Please send a bunch more pics to [email protected]
If it's a pre-64 I'll take if if you'll go $30.00 and free shipping.......do you take layaway?
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
No problems whatsoever.

This
Whatever it is, give me your address and I'll send you the money.
AH64guy is good for it.
When your $300 scope is at $50, I’ll take it.
Originally Posted by SKane
AH64guy is good for it.

I’ll second this, AH64GUY, is GTG!
I thought sure this was going to be about Toby!! wink
Originally Posted by GeoW

g

+1
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

g

+1

That has been my experiance
Hank
Yawn. Here we go again.
Originally Posted by boatboy

g

+1

That has been my experiance
Hank

Same.
IMO it's pretty low class to rant like this without exhausting all avenues of mediation. Within the human condition, sh*t happens- medical emergencies, accidents, acts of God, and, yes, forgetfulness. By all my observations AH64 is an upstanding guy and deserving of a chance to explain why- I'm sure it's legit. On the other hand, the OP has now proven himself to be a little bit off into the weeds, IMO.
I guess my definition of “deadbeat” is different than the OP’s. To me, it means the goods were paid for, but the seller never delivered. I can’t say I’ve had dealings with either member in question, but like has been said, crap happens. The OP is out nothing but time so , in my opinion, should move on.
AH64Guy is first rate.

This thread is all I know about Barnabus.
I understand the frustrations sometimes encountered with dealing with other people. However , ranting and name calling is very immature and gets old fast .
Hey, barneybus.... Tell us just what it is that you are out? A few minutes of your time? It ain't like those guys stole your chit. You still have it, and are out NOTHING.

JFC, you whiners have it going on.......
Count me in with the guys who say that AH64dude is a stand up guy.

I know nothing about Danr but have had nothing but positive experiences with AH64guy.
AH64Guy bought an item from me

No problem at all
Anyone who would start a callout thread over $35.00, is not someone I would do business with. People make mistakes, forget things. I know I do on occasion.
Hell, I have trouble remembering my folks birthdays on time. (Truth, and I'm not proud of it)
But blasting someone publicly over such a small thing is not worth my time. Just notify the person that you are re-listing "the item if they do not respond by "x" time, then move on.
And again! AH64Guy +
Originally Posted by BamBam
Originally Posted by SKane
AH64guy is good for it.

I’ll second this, AH64GUY, is GTG!

I agree with this. Stand up fella.
I have wasted almost a month

Who the hell waits a month for 35 bucks? Everyone knows it usually takes 6 months. grin
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I have wasted almost a month

Who the hell waits a month for 35 bucks? Everyone knows it usually takes 6 months. grin

Being that the original thread he's referring to was dated April 15th, I wouldn't call this almost a month. I am not going to make any guesses as to what the deal is, but I will vouch for AH64Guy's honesty and integrity.

Original thread
Had two deadbeats Danr and Ah64guy both say that would take a item I had listed and never made a attempt to contact me after saying they would take the item after asking for payment info for a simple $35 listing .I have wasted almost a month for payment and nothing. Beware of these two deadbeat douchebags and don’t waste ur time if they say they will take ur item. What is wrong with people these days?

Get over it ...
Rick needs to start a new forum for (Whiney Little Bitches),
AH64Guy per profile occupation: "US Army" maybe he's working to help keep us all free.
Originally Posted by Huntz

+1
Originally Posted by Craigster
Originally Posted by Huntz

+1

Well, this didn't quite go how you intended, did it?
I've done multiple deals with AH64guy....
One of the best.
Who puts a call out thread here ?it should’ve been in the optics forum by the gp-100 thread.
Another 👍 for AH64 guy ...
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Who puts a call out thread here ?it should’ve been in the optics forum by the gp-100 thread.

But it has been quite entertaining regardless of the forum

If I don’t hear from someone who has replied I will take it within a week it goes back up for sale.
AH64guy did a FTF transaction with me a few months ago. Great guy. No problem at all.
I like the name calling over $35....
I wonder what name would apply if it was $3500????😳
Really childish....
Originally Posted by John_Boy
Really childish....

I know you are, but what am I?
$35? Consider yourself lucky! I been fckd out of more than that by members here several times!
I bet Bricktop can fix this.
Originally Posted by Orphanedcowboy
Originally Posted by John_Boy
Really childish....

I know you are, but what am I?

I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!

AH64guy is good in my book, but I am a bit biased towards fellow Soldiers.

Thanks, Dinny
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
$35? Consider yourself lucky! I been fckd out of more than that by members here several times!

Nobody’s been screwed out of anything. Put it back up for sale and move on.
"I had an excellent transaction with AH64Guy.
No problems whatsoever"

Same here, good transaction and communication with AH64Guy
I have also done multiple deals with AH64guy including Trades and Sales and he has always been easy to deal with.
Excellent communication, honest,and responsive.
P.S.
I forgot about Danr.....
One of the good guys....
It is what it is, one some times needs to move on. I have had issues, and been part of an issue in the past. Don't know any of the folks involved, but for the most part I have very good experiences both buying and selling. Sometimes some rather expensive items. If someone goes dark, I will wait a bit then relist and move on. Now if I had paid and not received an item in a reasonable time with no communications then the gloves would come off.
AH64Guy is a good guy. Something is amiss here.
I
Originally Posted by prm

[quote=

Where is the defendant? I wish to know who to put on ignore, if anyone.
I
Originally Posted by prm

[quote=

Where is the defendant? I wish to know who to put on ignore, if anyone.

It's not really obvious...
AH64 is golden...He owns a very fine 308 I sold him and the transaction was flawless...

I’ve forgotten what things are that I paid for. I’ve lost track of who’s said they’d take something. It happens. I now write down what I claim and what is claimed from me. Then when the transaction is complete, I’ll check it off the list. Sounds like you may be a little excited over a $35 item. Pretty sure he simply forgot. Way too many + responses for Ah64guy to call him a deadbeat or D-Bag. I hope you can collect that $35 soon
How are you out $35 of you didn’t have $35?

I could see you bitching if it was the other way round. You paid and he didn’t ship.

Maybe AH64guy is busy keeping us safe?

Pm me your PayPal. I’ll shoot you $35 to give you the warm fuzzies.
Sorry - late to the call-out thread, SMH...

He’s right - I posted an ITI, and flat forgot about the deal.

No excuse - I was busy and it slipped away, would have cheerfully paid the debt with a simple reminder.

I got nasty PM after 11 days, and notice that the item had been relisted and sold.

I made a sincere apology then - and now - I screwed up, no excuse, sorry for your time lost.

Solid....

Originally Posted by AH64guy

No excuse - I was busy and it slipped away, would have cheerfully paid the debt with a simple reminder.

I got nasty PM after 11 days, and notice that the item had been relisted and sold.

I made a sincere apology then - and now - I screwed up, no excuse, sorry for your time lost.

Originally Posted by lapua6547
Solid....

Very.

You are correct in pointing out deadbeats. On smaller dollar items for sale, give a guy a few days, no response then put to the top.

Those don't sound like the words of a deadbeat douchebag to me...

Just sayin...
There are indeed some pretty impressive douche bags on here but AH64guy is not one of them...
Could a poosie-hurt 'classified cowboy' named barneybus possibly be the real douche here?
Originally Posted by Cinch
There are indeed some pretty impressive douche bags on here but AH64guy is not one of them...

Lots of defense here, but the word is deadbeat. I hope all guys that say they want to buy something on here, hold to their word.

That is what the thread is about.
That unsend button would have been worth a hell of a lot more than $35.00. Note to self...don't ever do that.
I know none of the people in this. I would not waste one second commenting on it. However I would like to commend the guys who have went to the effort to take up for a person they have had good dealings with. I am very proud of you all.
The silence is DEAFENING........

Don’t sweat it....

I’ll gladly deal with you again anytime.
It happens, people are busy. Sometimes we forget. Its not the end of the world if you were not out any money or the product.
Who's the douche? I think I know. LOL
Originally Posted by Pahntr760

llol if you dont keep your word on a simple sale you must be a plebian then.

You're a fug boy. You can't even formulate a coherent sentence...I can see why someone may be hesitant to pay you after all. However, I believe this is a simple case of something slipping their mind, as AH64Guy stated. However, you being the self-absorbed blowhard you are, it is likely difficult for your tiny brain to comprehend that others make mistakes. All of this whining and cry over $35 is juvenile and inane. Piss off and take your valuable wares elsewhere if it is so difficult for you to have patience and understanding.
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Could a poosie-hurt 'classified cowboy' named barneybus possibly be the real douche here?

Well I know one thing for sure my friend, the douchebag formally known as Barnapuss is now on my ignore list.....would never want to accidentally have a deal in the Classifieds with him! grin
So even after an apology he comes on here and tries to besmirch your reputation ?
WTF Barnabus ? That’s low dude. It also didn’t work!
Wow $35 is the price for this clown to call someone a douchbag in the open forum after he said he was sorry and made a mistake. Barnabus on ignore now.

Okay barnabus, AH64Guy made a mistake and owns it. He made a public apology and offered no excuses. But, he's not the only one here who's made a mistake.

What's your plan?
OK - I am trying to keep score. AH64guy is no longer a douchebag, but is Danr still a douchebag? (really, I just wanted to type douchebag in a sentence and post it. I have never used that word in a post before).
My name is Ron, and I’m a douche bag! It started when I was a poor country boy. Having very little, a became a tight wad Jew! I try to never pay asking price.....I’m sure lots of people hate me. I’ve been in rehab, and I think it’s working.....NOT! Please be tolerant, I’m a Jewaholic for life!
Originally Posted by ronwethington
My name is Ron, and I’m a douche bag! It started when I was a poor country boy. Having very little, a became a tight wad Jew! I try to never pay asking price.....I’m sure lots of people hate me. I’ve been in rehab, and I think it’s working.....NOT! Please be tolerant, I’m a Jewaholic for life!

We had heard that rumour so tend to believe you.
So let me see if I have this straight. Somebody said they would take something you were selling but you never got paid and you never sent the item. You sell the item to someone else and got your money. You send a WTF? pm to the original buyer and the buyer responds and accepts responsibility and apologizes. I am with you right up until this point. Everything was handled like men and should have been the end of story. You then feel the need to start a thread here calling AH64guy a deadbeat doucebag. crazy

"What is wrong with people these days?" is right. This thread should have never made the light of day.
Originally Posted by Akbob5
Originally Posted by lapua6547
Solid....

Very.

Yep.
I just put someone on ignore and it is NOT AH64Guy.
barnabus- apparently you missed this the last, but not first, time I posted this about a month ago. Here it is again for future reference.

Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
The protocol I'd follow would be to not start a callout thread. They rarely go as planned and never turn out well for the person starting them.
Originally Posted by Joel6180
OK - I am trying to keep score. AH64guy is no longer a douchebag, but is Danr still a douchebag? (really, I just wanted to type douchebag in a sentence and post it. I have never used that word in a post before).

Now you are professional Douchebag slinger, using it twice in one post calls for celebration, have a beer

Damn, I just found out that I am a Jew, does this mean that I have to give up bacon? If so, can I be a douchenozzle instead?
barnabus- apparently you missed this the last, but not first, time I posted this about a month ago. Here it is again for future reference.

The protocol I'd follow would be to not start a callout thread. They rarely go as planned and never turn out well for the person starting them.

Good tip.

BTW, I am still offended by your license plate......
I may start a call out thread.

Vinny

P.S. I'm an equal opportunity tailer.

100% Class right there^^^^

I think at some point AH was an Idaho guy........

He's always been top notch in my book.

Except in this case.

BTW, it is ok to buy and forget to pay. grin

Originally Posted by wageslave
BTW, I am still offended by your license plate......
I may start a call out thread.

Vinny

P.S. I'm an equal opportunity tailer.

I gave up the personalized plate just for you. I've been thinking of getting another though. This time DASH IT. Or maybe IFYOUCK, in honor of the great April Wine ditty. Think those would pass muster?
Ok. No call out.
April Wine cinched it.
I just had Jew bacon, Jew ham, and Jew sausage with gentile eggs......works well in our home!
This is about the only time I use ignore.
No response back for a $35 item, big deal. You re-post it for sale.
I know I’m not the only one who has a hard time with pm’s Sometimes.
That envelope is always flashing and 1/2 the time notification emails go to my spam. So if you don’t check the flashing envelope every time you log on your going to miss pm’s.
So with that being said, what barnabus did was a total douchebag move. Especially after the guy apologized for forgetting and not seeing your pm.
I went back and looked at some of barnabus’s previous posts and he’s got to be getting use to being a douchebag by now. Lots of ignorance in him.
A definite backfire on the Campfire 🤦🏼‍♂️
Originally Posted by JSTUART

We had heard that rumour so tend to believe you.

++++100!

I took Ron off ignore just long enough to read this comment.

Thanks, Dinny

If you’re that hard up for $35, you need to go to your nearest street corner & beg.
I got a bowling ball for sale. Mistakenly cut for a 7 fingered left handed dude. I'm looking to get $35.

*To fit it in a flat rate box I'll need to pop it with a sledgehammer, hope that works. No deadbeats need apply, this is a hot item.
I checked and it looks like Danr douchebagged him out of $35 too. Lmao
Wellllllllllll, dinni, just me back on ignore....I don’t want you readin’ my stuff..
I don't think barnabus will be posting here for a while.

I'd say so. This backfired rather quickly! Lol
Originally Posted by longshot3

I'd say so. This backfired rather quickly! Lol

That kinda stuff ususally does.

DF
I've only had one issue on this site in nearly 10 years.
It involved more than 10 times more than the dollar amount on this call out.
It was resolved to everyone's satisfaction without name calling BS.
AH64Guy is good to go in my book.
donsm70
Sometimes people make me laugh , and sometimes people make me shake my head. This is a time I shake my head . Good LORD man , $35.00 WTF ?
Reminds me of another Emmy Award winner on another site, not to be named wink
A member there calls out Midway USA for a 250 ct brass purchase /$88, that only had 249 ... 1 pc = .035
He was as bad or worse than this OP . Absolutely insane Szchit . IMHO .
And this dude cant come in an except an apology , is szchit-class LOW .

But you only have 2 posts? WTH?
I'll take it, but forgive me because I will forget to send the payment.

We could start another pissing match here, if you wish, but suffice it to say that I have over 5000 posts here on the campfire. My new phone has not caught up yet.
donsm70
Originally Posted by donsm70

We could start another pissing match here, if you wish, but suffice it to say that I have over 5000 posts here on the campfire. My new phone has not caught up yet.
donsm70

When I saw donm70, I thought someone was trying to be you as donsm70
That S ain't nothin to mess with.

Hope the dude gets his sale and gets paid, but bet it aint' gonna be here.

Gee a 110% classy post from AH64guy taking responsibility without excuse. What were the odds?

AH64 is a solid dude with a good record here and I wouldn’t fret a second that his word is good. Done a few deals with him and never a concern, but then again I’m not hurting for $35.

LOL

Hey Dipshit, How’d this “call out thread” work out for you?

P.S.
I got a RCBS Die set that’s broke, I will sell you for $35 bucks...

😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10

P.S.

😎

I got one a them too, but I'd let mine go for $34.50.
....would you let it go for treefiddy....
Originally Posted by Fireball2

P.S.

😎

I got one a them too, but I'd let mine go for $34.50.

Price whoring ain’t nice....Maintain a standard, please 😬😎
AH64guy is a solid dude. Had a great transaction with him just the other day.

That was also a very classy response by him, chit happens get over it and move on. Lets let this thread die and move on with our lives.
I swore I bought something from Johnnyloco. He still hasn't delivered it...lol

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13684049/1

Thanks, Dinny

Price whoring ain’t nice....Maintain a standard, please 😬😎

I have no standards whatsoever. That's why I'm here hangin out with you guys.

BTT for schitts and giggles!!!

Barney Bus.....
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤣🤣🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤣🤣
Ren, I'm not standing up for deadbeats in any way...but the internal PM system here is a long way from 100% reliable. I've had several messages just disappear, so I had to put my regular email on my profile page. Several guys mentioned this on the webmaster page, so it's not just my incompetence.
This thread was dead and buried months ago - Renegade is pulling on the Barnabus chain from the Hunter's Campfire up top.

I was wrong - I admitted it - Barnabus had a right to be upset, could have been handled differently, but it is what is...
This thread was dead and buried months ago - Renegade is pulling on the Barnabus chain from the Campfire up top.

I was wrong - I admitted it - Barnabus had a right to be upset, could have been handled differently, but it is what is...

You see, that's why I hang out here. Other guys with equally low standards call this place home.
I didn’t waste my time reading all of this

But if you think AH64GUY is a dead beat you are seriously misguided
He is an awesome guy

Hank
It's all good..

And yes I am jerking his chain.
Stoooopid fugg decided to hit me outta the blue several months ago.
Didn't even know or care who the retard was.
He kept poking several times.
So I decided to play eventually.
His schit is pretty weak actually....

But in the spirit of fughing with his dumbazz.....

Barney Bus....
Classifieds ....
35 bucks....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anyone seen bricktop?

He is an awesome guy

Hank

This. Ah64 guy and I have done several deals. Class act.

Spence

He is an awesome guy

Hank

Ha, right, furthest from a deadbeat! This was the first post on this thread I saw. Wont waste my time looking at anymore.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Anyone seen bricktop?

Now he's a deadbeat, lmao.
Originally Posted by PSH
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Anyone seen bricktop?

Now he's a deadbeat, lmao.

Na I think he would tear this thread up ! Lol

Who hasn't. We also have a life we are trying to keep up with. If the guy isn't big enough to accept an apology it's his problem.

The guy got otherwise distracted by LIFE and temporarily forgot for a short term. When he came back to it 11 days later - after your nasty email it had already been re-listed and sold. So at most he held you up for a whopping sum of $35, for a whole week or so? You that hard up for $35? And he apologized to you. So after an apology, and over a measly $35 you call the guy out publicly and call him a "Deadbeat Douchebag"? Are you kidding me? Take a big guess who everyone is thinking is a Deadbeat Douchebag??? You will be lucky to sell anything at all on here now.
© 24hourcampfire