Home
I purchased This Howa 1500 .308 new in box about a month ago, round count is 54. It shoots excellent MOA groups with a couple handloads I tried and functions perfectly, it has a grey cerakote finish on the barrel and action with a Hogue overmold stock finished in Kuiu Verde 2.0 camo 👍... According to the Howa cataog it weighs 7.0lbs and barrel has a 1:10 twist...I will include a set of Talley lightweight ringmounts (med, matte) and it will include factory box and papers.....Thanks Hb
Ttt
Sorry guys im not interested in trades but thanks for your interest 👍....Hb
I'll trade you a new in box never been handled Colt Python. Change your mind? Lol
Sorry Vahillbilly bored I guess!
Bump for a great rifle n a gtg seller!
Originally Posted by rick1977
I'll trade you a new in box never been handled Colt Python. Change your mind? Lol
Sorry Vahillbilly bored I guess!

Ha! That would be a trade i would make!..lol....Hb
Ttt
Ttt
Bump
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
I have the exact same gun. It is a great shotgun.
Originally Posted by dale06
I have the exact same gun. It is a great shotgun.

SURE DO HOPE THIS IS A JOKE...OR AN HONEST MISTAKE.
Perhaps meant to say...great shooting gun.
NO Flies on this rifle!!
I think Howa rifles are sleepers and under appreciated but they are excellent, well built rifles that you dont hear a whole lot about 👍....Hb
Originally Posted by VaHillbilly
I think Howa rifles are sleepers and under appreciated but they are excellent, well built rifles that you dont hear a whole lot about 👍....Hb

I agree! I recently purchased a vanguard accuguard in 300 win mag that is shooting right with my semi custom 700. With just a little more load development I'm afraid it will outshoot it. Way less than 1/2 price.
Pics?
This is an Alpine, minus the Bansner stock. Excellent deal.

Someone should buy it!
Your exactly right Pappy, its an Alpine model minus the Bansner stock 👍......Hb
Ttt
I saw the Bansner stock for this flash across the classifieds yesterday, what a perfect match for this rifle. Why this is still here is a big mystery.
I am also very surprised I still have this rifle, I thought it might last 2 days when I first posted it for sale but I was fooled on this one 🤔......Hb
New lower price...$395.00 shipped but does not include the Talley lightweight ringmounts, I used them on another rifle I am playing with at the moment .....Thanks Hb
Ttt
Ttt
Hey HB, just to clarify, this has the flat sides receiver?
This excellent little rifle is sold pending payment...Thanks once again guys for all your interest and offers 👍......Snowboard, you are correct, it has the sculpted ( flat sided) reciever...Thanks Hb
© 24hourcampfire