Home
I purchased a dove hunt at a Ducks Unlimited Dinner. Life happens and priorities change and now I can't go, just want to get some of my money back out of the deal. I've already checked and it IS transferrable. Below you'll find the email I received from the lodge about the itinerary and specifics.

I'm asking $2000.00

This hunt normally cost $345-575 per person per night, as per the website, plus the normal extras.

David Denies Bird Hunting Cordoba Lodge

Please find below all the information about the hunt describing what is included and what is not. If you are flexible with your schedule, it will be ideal if you can come come in September or October which are the best months for dove shooting (it is our Spring so weather conditions are ideal).

Trip is for 4 hunters based on 3 nights and 6 hunts at CORDOBA LODGE
*** IMPORTANT *** Voucher is valid for 24 months so trip must be taken before February 2021.

Before the trip each hunter will need to pay:
- Transfer Fees @ $185 p/person (includes ground transportation to/from Cordoba Airport)
- Land Owner Fees @ $240 p/person
- Hunting Licenses @ $260 p/person
TOTAL PER PERSON= $685 + extras (gun rental, shells and tips).

Included: 5 stars lodging , all ground transportation in Cordoba (to/from hunting fields), all meals and drinks (including best selection of Argentinian wines and imported spirits) and professional guiding service and field assistants.
Non-inclusions are: Gun rental @ $85 p/day ($42.50 half day rental) , shells ($14.25 for national shells 12 & 20 gauge, $15 for imported, $14.50 for 28 gauge shells and $16 for 410 shells)
And tips.

An example itinerary looks something like the following (3 nights & 6 hunts):
Day 1: Late Morning arrival to Cordoba Airport, transfer directly to the shooting field (1:15 min. drive), welcome lunch in the field and afternoon dove hunt. Welcome cocktails/dinner and overnight at Cordoba Lodge (Hunt 1).
Day 2: Breakfast, morning dove hunt, lunch/siesta, afternoon dove hunt, cocktails/dinner and overnight at Cordoba Lodge (Hunt 2 & 3).
Day 3: Breakfast, morning dove hunt, lunch/siesta, afternoon dove hunt, cocktails/dinner and overnight at Cordoba Lodge (Hunt 4 & 5)
Day 4: Breakfast, morning dove hunt, lunch and afternoon departure to Cordoba Airport for return flight home (Hunt 6)

Video Cordoba Lodge (dove lodge) - https://vimeo.com/169897512

Video Cordoba Lodge (dove lodge) - www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4bbaMfXLLA

Flight & Logistics:
You should fly to Pajas Blancas International Airport in Cordoba (airport code is COR).
Ideal arrival time is between 8:30 am till 12:30pm so you can arrive in time and you can enjoy your afternoon hunt on arrival.
On departure, a flight leaving between 3:45 pm and 7.30 pm will perfectly work so you can hunt in the morning, go back to the lodge for lunch, pack your bags and we will drop you back at the airport.

Thank you,

Jack
jackah1122(at)Hotmail.com
PM sent
Originally Posted by Bowman44
PM sent

replied.

Thank you,

Jack
This is a $4100.00 package during the slow season. But you can use this anytime even during “peak season”

Thanks

Jack
Hmmmm...
Still available, if anyone’s looking for a cheap trip to shoot some doves

Thanks
This is on my bucket list!! Somebody's going to have one helluva time......
Originally Posted by Nebraska
This is on my bucket list!! Somebody's going to have one helluva time......

Could be you, I can assure everyone that I own this and it is transferable to anyone that I say owns it.

You have until February 2021 to use it too

Thanks

Jack
Who is the outfitter, I have four guys potentially lined up

Email please: [email protected]
Originally Posted by Jkob
Who is the outfitter, I have four guys potentially lined up

Email please: [email protected]

email sent.

Thank you

Jack
TTT
Still available.

Thank you
The best deal you’ll find for an Argentina dove hunt.

Thank you

Jack
Offers?

Thanks,

Jack
TTT
Up
TTT
Tag
Offers or trades?

Thanks
How does $1500.00 sound?