Home
Posted By: TXRam FS - Ruger Bisley Blackhawk .45 - 05/11/19
Bought this about 10yrs ago, has been out of the safe maybe 3-4 times, less than 100 rounds of cowboy loads thru it.

No marks that I could find, basically like new. Has case and all paperwork, factory fired case, etc.

Pics in gallery. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/13812744#Post13812744

Asking $575 shipped & insured.
Your link doesn’t work.

Good price, but you might want to list the barrel length & finish. That will really help it sale.
Link worked for me. I think there is something wrong with your browser chlinstructor. I recall another similar occasion.

TXRam is a good guy. Deal with confidence folks.
Link works
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Link worked for me. I think there is something wrong with your browser chlinstructor. I recall another similar occasion.

TXRam is a good guy. Deal with confidence folks.

Must be. I get a 24 Camp 🔥 page that says “We could not locate the page you are requesting to view”

Sorry TXRam. Was just trying to help a brother out. 🤠
Free bump for a fine big bore revolver and here are the pics:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Good luck with the sale.
Thanks guys, for the help and kind words!

Very nice piece, I’ve just been slowly but surely thinning the herd of some that aren’t sentimental and don’t get used.

This will ship from my FFL to yours.
I have the exact 45.. liked it so well had to buy the 41 mag ! You won't be disappointed if you say " I'll take it. "

[Linked Image]

It appears to be a 5-1/2" barrel, for those interested.
Bump for a great guy.

Can you confirm the 5 1/2" barrel length?
Same pistola 5.5 " 45 Colt

[Linked Image]
PM incoming.
Had a blued one with 7.5" barrel on it at one time, also had a matching .22 lr., fun revolvers.
PM sent, still for sale?
Tim
For the record, I'll take it per terms discussed if still available.
Appears to be sold.
© 24hourcampfire