Home
For sale: New Haven production Winchester Classic M70 Safari in .416 Remington Magnum. The gun looks like it could be unfired and is extremely clean. I bought it from a gun shop that was selling guns for an estate a few years ago. Pictures attached.

$950

Attached picture 416 left.JPG
Attached picture 416 right.JPG
Posted By: EdM Re: FS: Win M70 Classic Safari - 05/12/19
A bargain of a buffalo rifle. I have the same tweaked a bit but a rock solid piece as they come.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: FS: Win M70 Classic Safari - 05/12/19
Beauty!
Is that the original pad?
Originally Posted by hikerbum
Is that the original pad?

Not sure. It's a Decelerator, which from memory I think came on this generation of Safari rifles, but I don't know that for sure.
Posted By: jffdbr Re: FS: Win M70 Classic Safari - 05/12/19
Tag
[b][/b] Man... Just bought a 375 H&H Friday. confused It would be nice if I could work this out. crazy Beautiful Rifle here.
Up

Is the kiddie bike included??? grin
My 375 was that pretty....till it went to Africa......not quite as pretty but good memories.....this needs a home and a trip to Africa.
If someone needs a 416 they need to jump on that one. Fine rifle and the 416 Remington ammo is cheaper than the Rigby.
Thank you, guys. The Lightning McQueen Bike could be thrown in for the right price, though final terms would need to be negotiated with a 4 YO
Posted By: EdM Re: FS: Win M70 Classic Safari - 05/16/19
They work...

[Linked Image]
Great picture and nice shot placement.
Where's the rifle located?
EdM, it looks like yours did a great job. I would keep mine, but have a similar rifle in .404. I don't need two elephant guns.

Good point and needed clarification regarding the location, Griggsy. The rifle is in the US and will need to be transferred through a US-based FFL.
Wish I had the need.
Whelen, I'm sure you could find a use. Target practice, rabbits, white tail, protecting friends and neighbors from escaped zoo animals. A member of the range I go to actually had to use his .458 m70 to kill an escaped gorilla that was threatening people. I think that made national news. You owe it to your neighbors to have one of these.
$895
Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
$895

Wow
Posted By: 22WRF Re: FS: Win M70 Classic Safari - 05/19/19
what is the approximate serial number of the piece?
G with seven digits
Posted By: jffdbr Re: FS: Win M70 Classic Safari - 05/22/19
Sent PM.
Posted By: GF1 Re: FS: Win M70 Classic Safari - 05/22/19
I’ll take it. PM sent.
Sold to GF1
© 24hourcampfire