Home
Posted By: Cntrmass Ruger Forum - 05/20/19
Anyone have an email for a moderator or administrator for the Ruger forum?
I can’t seem to get on or recover password.
TIA
Posted By: Jahrs Re: Ruger Forum - 05/20/19
I could not locate a moderator’s email address but I did PM one over there. If he responds back I’ll PM you with his email.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Ruger Forum - 05/20/19
does campfire have a Ruger Forum ? i didn`t think so ? but it would be interesting if 24 Campfire did have by brand for each pistol,rifle and shotgun made each a forum. yes like a Ruger Forum,Remington Forum and all the rest of the gun manufactures.
Posted By: Darryle Re: Ruger Forum - 05/20/19
Originally Posted by pete53
it would be interesting if 24 Campfire did have by brand for each pistol,rifle and shotgun made each a forum. yes like a Ruger Forum,Remington Forum and all the rest of the gun manufactures.

That would drive old dip stick nuts having to visit all the sub par manufacturers forums, he'd never get any fishing done
Posted By: Cntrmass Re: Ruger Forum - 05/21/19
Thanks Jahrs
Posted By: Jahrs Re: Ruger Forum - 05/21/19
Originally Posted by Cntrmass
Thanks Jahrs

Never received an answer, sorry Cntrmass
Posted By: fgold767 Re: Ruger Forum - 05/21/19
try this:

For those who don't know, just keep clicking "forgot password" to bypass the CAPTCHA. It may take a while, but sooner or later it might let you back in.
Posted By: Cntrmass Re: Ruger Forum - 05/21/19
Would love to be able to email an administrator.
Posted By: Jahrs Re: Ruger Forum - 05/21/19
I sent flatgate another PM
Posted By: HeavyLoad Re: Ruger Forum - 05/21/19
Flatgate passed away a couple years ago. Theirs been two different owners of the forum since his passing.
Posted By: Jahrs Re: Ruger Forum - 05/22/19
No wonder...
I’ll send to another Moderator over there.
Posted By: hikerbum Re: Ruger Forum - 05/22/19
Used to love that sight....but they made me change password several time s due to some issues they were having and couldn’t ever get past the captcha. Tried contacting admin multiple times including someone who knew him and gave me a phone number to text them. Finally gave up.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Ruger Forum - 05/22/19
There are two different Ruger Forums. There's a .com and a .net. I spend time at the .com one. PM me your email and I'll see if I can forward it to someone to contact you.
Posted By: Jahrs Re: Ruger Forum - 05/22/19
According to a mod over there, R13 is thee guy to talk to. He said that he didn’t have admin privileges but R13 does, my pm to him is still sitting in my outbox with your email address and the issues that you’re having.
© 24hourcampfire