Home
Custom 30_06. Eastern Washington. $800 pictures upon request.
With that detailed of a description I'm surprised someone hasnt bought this yet.
Originally Posted by Whatchaketchemon
With that detailed of a description I'm surprised someone hasnt bought this yet.

Information upon request.
Caveat Emptor
I would rather talk privately in detail so I know who's interested.
Originally Posted by Greiss_s
I would rather talk privately in detail so I know who's interested.

Nobody will show interest unless they know what the rifle build is exactly.
A total of 6 posts, 5 of them in the classifieds the other one in Winchester collectors forum (where he is also trying to sell a rifle).

No pictures (in any of his posts).

"I would rather talk privately in detail so I know who's interested."

None of this is confidence inspiring.

Jerry
I smell something.....somebody step in bull poo?
Well, a big pat on the back is in order for at least divulging the chambering. whistle
I'll think about it. Whenever.
Please call me, I am very interested
Just suggesting......here is a way to describe a custom 30-06.....

————

Custom Remington 700 in 30-06.

1. Trued Remington 700 action
2. Mike Rock 5R barrel 11.25 twist with match chamber in sporter weight barrel.
3. Jewel trigger set to 2lbs.
4. Bell and Carlson Medalist Weatherby style stock with aluminum bedding block and glassed.
5. Meopta Meopro 3.5 -10 Scope with Plex reticle. Warne steel rings and bases
6. Butler creek pop up caps
7. Rifle case.

This is a custom built rifle by with all the best of everything. Everything is brand new and is in MINT CONDITION. I shot this exactly one time for 20 rounds. I only tried one load (my go to load for 30-06) 49.2 grains of Varget with a 165 Hornady SST. Take a look at the target.. It will do even better with some powder tuning. The only reason I am selling it is because I have too many 30-06 rifles.
Sorry about the obscure ad. I am new to this site and I was trying to figure out how to use it. Anyway I got in a trade from a guy who had it custom made from a gun Smith for 1500. Its super nicely made. Shoots inch to half inch groups at. 100 yards. It is not a fancy scope it is a Bushnell trophy xlt 4x12 Enfield stock.
So is the rifle a “custom” Enfield?
Tell more about the rifle or move on. As you can easily tell this is a very active forum and people don't have patience or time to mess with you if your gonna be withholding information. I could care less just trying to help you.
Do you have a layaway plan?
The stock is Enfield. What do you want to know?
Is it lever action or falling block?
Two piece Enfield stock?
The Enfield is a bolt action, nog a lever action or a falling block. Wierd question someone would ask about an Enfield. Its a British era military rifle from WW1 and WW2.
Its single.
Jeezus phuching Christ you are dense.
Hard to believe no one has jumped on this $1500 beauty for only $800. Best deal I have seen on here in a long while.
Enfield made these

[Linked Image]

and these:

[Linked Image]

And many, many others ( muzzle loaders, single shot lever, several bolt actions, several semi and full autos, etc.), so saying a rifle is an Enfield doesn't tell us very much.

Bruce

Custom built Sporter from a British Enfield Rifle, bolt action, rebarreled to a 30-06 with a one piece custom stock and a Bushnell trophy xlt 4x12....gun was custom built
I'm happy to text pictures. I cant figure out how to upload them here
I will take a picture of the rifle with today's date written on a piece of paper next to the rifle.
Where do I send the money???

Go to imgbb dotcom and upload your photos.

Then copy the full image text into this forum. And your photos will be posted.

-Jake
Originally Posted by Daveh
Just suggesting......here is a way to describe a custom 30-06.....

————

Custom Remington 700 in 30-06.

1. Trued Remington 700 action
2. Mike Rock 5R barrel 11.25 twist with match chamber in sporter weight barrel.
3. Jewel trigger set to 2lbs.
4. Bell and Carlson Medalist Weatherby style stock with aluminum bedding block and glassed.
5. Meopta Meopro 3.5 -10 Scope with Plex reticle. Warne steel rings and bases
6. Butler creek pop up caps
7. Rifle case.

This is a custom built rifle by with all the best of everything. Everything is brand new and is in MINT CONDITION. I shot this exactly one time for 20 rounds. I only tried one load (my go to load for 30-06) 49.2 grains of Varget with a 165 Hornady SST. Take a look at the target.. It will do even better with some powder tuning. The only reason I am selling it is because I have too many 30-06 rifles.

Our local guntrader board "custom" means they added a cheap bipod, sling and a piece of [bleep] scope. They all shoot 1/2" groups too.
A simple PM and I got photos texted that show the rifle quite well. Just saying.
Some folks could ph uck up a one car parade.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
A simple PM and I got photos texted that show the rifle quite well. Just saying.

True, but that would destroy the campfire joy of piling on and keeping the thread at the top with two pages of useless scrolling to it already. He has posted a new thread with a better description. This thread is obsolete and should just let it be buried.

Link to Greiss_s new ad: Custom 30_06 Eastern Washington
© 24hourcampfire