Home
I picked up this T7 turret press along with a few other items at an estate auction. I already have 2 myself so I don't need this one. The press appears to have been mounted but it looks like has hardly been used if at all. It looks like I would expect it to look new from the factory except for a few small markings from tightening the bolts around the mounting holes. It is set up for large rifle primers currently.

It is missing the plug in the bottom of the spent primer collection tube. I route mine into a bottle and don't use this any way. It is also missing the small rifle primer conversion but I may have an extra one I will throw in (I will have to double check on this)

This press comes with an extra turret which also appears to be unused.

$355 shipped to the lower 48 and payment by postal M.O. is preferred.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
$355 OBO
Price dropped to $335 shipped to the lower 48.
I'll give you 200 for it
If you decide to split it up, I would be interested in the extra turret head.

Thank you,

Robb
Originally Posted by Jjramrod
I'll give you 200 for it

Plus shipping for the whole setup
Considering that most everyone is showing this as "Out of Stock, No Back Orders" it might be a good time to pick one up if you were looking for one at a more than fair price... Extra head alone is $99 and shipping isn't cheap on presses.

Other Redding presses as well are showing as out of stock.

Chinese tariffs might be causing Redding a supply issue with castings. Or maybe they just aren't selling well enough for dealers to want to carry.

Phil
OR....Since this thread is almost a year old and the OP hasn't been here for almost 2 months, it might be sold.....maybe.
Originally Posted by bobinpa
OR....Since this thread is almost a year old and the OP hasn't been here for almost 2 months, it might be sold.....maybe.

LOL good catch.
It's only 299 brand new and in stock at mid south
Now this one is used knock it down to 150 used is used and a new turret can be had for 60 I won't say where that is because I may be ordering some and don't want them sold out so 200 is more than fair for a used press and turret
Doesn't look like it to me...

Link

As to the date thing a simple reply to the post and/or a PM should send a E-mail to the OP

Phil
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Doesn't look like it to me...

Link

As to the date thing a simple reply to the post and/or a PM should send a E-mail to the OP

Phil

That didn't take long considering I have looked at it every day but it is still available other places and I'm not saying where so it stays available
Great press , love mine
Originally Posted by Ruck
I picked up this T7 turret press along with a few other items at an estate auction. I already have 2 myself so I don't need this one. The press appears to have been mounted but it looks like has hardly been used if at all. It looks like I would expect it to look new from the factory except for a few small markings from tightening the bolts around the mounting holes.

“It looks like new so, it must be new.“

I don’t think so.
Lotta mileage for a post about a year old. Great press however.
I will offer $300.
© 24hourcampfire