Home
Posted By: Switch Remington 722 FS - 06/16/19
Remington Model 722 300 Savage. Metal is very good condition, good bore. Wood is a little worn from use over the years, original steel butt plate. Along the way some one has epoxied the a hole for rear sling swivel and place a wooden plug in where the front swivel attached, really doesn't look that bad. Stock retains 80 % of original finish. Just a nice old classic deer rifle. Never shot for groups, got in a trade. $350.00 plus $35.00 for the ride. The Weaver 21/2 power scope and Weaver mounts are not included, but can be had for additonal $50.00.

Attached File
IMG_1378.JPG  (374 downloads)
Attached File
IMG_1379.JPG  (178 downloads)
Posted By: Switch Re: Remington 722 FS - 06/16/19
More pictures

Attached File
IMG_1385.JPG  (141 downloads)
Attached File
IMG_1386.JPG  (108 downloads)
Posted By: Switch Re: Remington 722 FS - 06/16/19
Couple more......

Attached File
IMG_1382.JPG  (115 downloads)
Attached File
IMG_1383.JPG  (82 downloads)
Posted By: JeffG Re: Remington 722 FS - 06/16/19
A classic short action caliber setup here. Bump for a fun gun
Posted By: MikeL2 Re: Remington 722 FS - 06/16/19
Would make a great camp or truck gun.
Posted By: Switch Re: Remington 722 FS - 06/17/19
SPF
Posted By: Switch Re: Remington 722 FS - 06/17/19
Waiting for a reply from DMurdock on this this sale, on word yet. Very new member going to wait until this evening to repost for sale.
Posted By: J23 Re: Remington 722 FS - 06/17/19
Let us know.
Posted By: Switch Re: Remington 722 FS - 06/18/19
DMurdock backed out of sale, back up for sale.
Lets get this sold. Try $325.00 plus $35.00 for the ride.
$300.00 plus $25.00 To The top
Posted By: danr Re: Remington 722 FS - 06/18/19
I'll Take it
Posted By: barnabus Re: Remington 722 FS - 06/19/19
Originally Posted by danr
I'll Take it

BEWARE OF DANR !!!!! he says he will take something and you will never hear from him.He said he was going to purchase something from me and never sent money and never answered PMs.He is a first class doiuchebag and a campfire predator.
Posted By: Levers Re: Remington 722 FS - 06/19/19
Originally Posted by barnabus
I'll Take it

BEWARE OF DANR !!!!! he says he will take something and you will never hear from him.He said he was going to purchase something from me and never sent money and never answered PMs.He is a first class doiuchebag and a campfire predator.

High praise
Posted By: Switch Re: Remington 722 FS - 06/19/19
SPF
Posted By: Switch Re: Remington 722 FS - 06/29/19
I'm not trying to pick a fight, but deal with DANR went flawlessly!
Posted By: nimrodtracy Re: Remington 722 FS - 06/29/19
It would have sold faster if you would have said its a 300 Creedmoor....lol.
Posted By: barnabus Re: Remington 722 FS - 07/02/19
[quote=Switch]I'm not trying to pick a fight, but deal with DANR went flawlessly![/quote

Well congrats to you! Somehow you got the homo to actually buy a $300 item from you yet the scumbag didn't have the common decency to send me the funds of what he said he take after asking for payment info and holding me up almost three weeks and not answering several PMs. Just goes to show what a complete coward he really his.. The only time he post is the classifieds. He is a disgrace to the people on here that ive done business with over the years.
Posted By: danr Re: Remington 722 FS - 07/02/19
THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE A POS SCAMMER
Posted By: HeavyLoad Re: Remington 722 FS - 07/02/19
Barnabus must be a real bitch if he’s still crying over a $35 item you changed your mind on buying. I thought this was dropped when he started a thread on deadbeats only to prove he was the douche bag. His butthole must still be leaking tears.
Posted By: danr Re: Remington 722 FS - 07/03/19
Now the rest of the story Barnapuss tried to sell the same item to me and another member at the same time. While he was waiting on the money from somebody else he tried to sell the same item to me. He is a scammer! Beware of baranabus
Posted By: barnabus Re: Remington 722 FS - 07/03/19
Now the rest of the story Barnapuss tried to sell the same item to me and another member at the same time. While he was waiting on the money from somebody else he tried to sell the same item to me. He is a scammer! Beware of baranabus

what a lying POS you are danr! Not only that but your a idiot,I relisted it AFTER you was too much of a coward to respond to numerous PMs and wasted 3 weeks of my time.
Originally Posted by HeavyLoad
Barnabus must be a real bitch if he’s still crying over a $35 item you changed your mind on buying. I thought this was dropped when he started a thread on deadbeats only to prove he was the douche bag. His butthole must still be leaking tears.

you must be part of the generation that thinks its perfectly ok to say Ill take something and just change your mind and hide like a bitch and not having the common decency to say so.Its people like you and danr who mess up internet forums and cause others to question peoples word.
Scammer
You dumb ass you can't even get even get the story straight. You tried selling it to me and AH64guy at the same time.
You dumb ass you can't even get even get the story straight. You tried selling it to me and AH64guy at the same time.

Your such a stupid homosexual. AH64guy was the first person to say he would take it. Unlike your coward ass he apologized by contacting me later saying he actually forgot and was owning up to his mistake. It was put back up and then your [bleep] ass said you would take it and then disappeared like a fart in the wind and refused to answer PMs and threads until I constantly called you out on it. Now here you are lying like the POS that you are..

It's your lie you can tell it however you want.
PS GFY
Posted By: Switch Re: Remington 722 FS - 07/03/19
If I would have known...................... Give it a rest!
It's your lie you can tell it however you want.
PS GFY

Nah that's your job homo!
© 24hourcampfire