Home
Up for consideration are a 686-2 and 629-3. 686 appears to be 5&7/8" barrel and 629 appears to be 6&3/8" barrel. 686-2 has wooden grips as well as Hogue monogrip. 629-3 has factory rubber grip that appears to be hogue in design. I'd like $750 for the 686-2 and $925 for the 629-3 Classic. Both are prelock guns and if I still own em come Monday off to the LGS we go. Pictures are certainly available upon request. Just pm with email address or phone number. Thanks guys!
Also have dies, brass, bullets etc. for them as well so we can see what we can do to build you a package if youre a new shooter of these chamberings.
Possible trades...Smith 65 with 3" heavy barrel, other firearms and cash, 20 tpi custom actions with cash either way, other long range precision items...positional bags, arca rail accessories things of that nature...
Willing to ship from my ffl to yours and shipping is included in posted prices.
message sent
Responded...
What’s up with all these pictureless ads? It’s 2019, can’t you guys figure out how to post pictures?
Actually I'm glad you ask...I have pictures but due to the 5mb size restriction they wont post. I have pics at the ready to email but offering as email/textable was my only option
Use https://postimages.org/
Now that's over my head. Guess I dont do enough gun selling to be as savvy at it as I should be.
Over your head? It’s an order of magnitude easier than using 24HCF image hosting.
I've never used it. Let me see if I can figure it out.
Upload image.

Then...

[Linked Image]

Then past into Quick Reply box on here

Then hit Post Reply.

If you open a free account you’ll have control over your images all in one place.
Ok tryin this out... 686-2
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Something like that Kingston?? Genuinely thank you for your help sir. I greatly appreciate it. Now if I o ly remember next time I need to do this...
629-3

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
One last trip up...
© 24hourcampfire