Home
Tikka T3 6.5x55 with adjustable stock. The gun is LNIB & has only been fired exactly 50 times. It shot several loads well under an inch and I can provide load data to the buyer if interested. It currently wears a like new Burris 30mm 3-9x40 with Ballistic Plex E1 reticle, and it is mounted in Talley Rings. The scope and rings will not be separated for sale until the gun sells.

- Gun only: $600 shipped
- Gun with scope and rings: $775

I also have the following 6.5x55 die sets and brass available:

1) RCBS full length die set (like new): $25 shipped
2) Lee 2-die neck sizer set: $25 shipped
3) Forster Ultra Micrometer Seater die: $75 shipped
4) Lapua brass – 50 new, and 50 once fired: $75 shipped

Take the entire lot of reloading stuff for $180 shipped
If the buyer of the gun wants the entire lot of reloading stuff it will be an additional $150

Payment by way of money order or personal check. Funds must clear prior to shipping.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
It appears that my most of my photos didn't work... I will probably need to resize them on another computer, but in the mean time, I can email photos to anyone interested.
TTT
TTT
Sounds like the perfect rifle 4 that ELKillin and a free bump for the wonderful 6.5 swede.
Another try at pics...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
TTT
Tag on Swede reloading stuff
TTT
Back from vacation at the Oregon coast... time to bump again.
TTT
I'll take the RCBS 6.5 Swede die set at $25 shipped. PM me an address to send a USPS MO to and I'll get the MO in the mail pdq.
Ron
RCBS dies are SPF to Verhoositz

Rifle, rings, Lee dies, and the Forester seating die are SPF to whitewhiskers.

I’ll probably start a new post with my remaining items, but it may take a day or two before I get that done.
© 24hourcampfire