Home
Posted By: 30338 Ruger 77 tanger with McMillan - 07/10/19
Bought this one new back in the 80s. Killed a couple caribou, antelope and whitetails with it. Then it sat in the safe for 20 years or longer. Put a nicely done McMillan on it, has a great trigger, warne 30mm low rings. Has a rock scratch from Quebec and I think the bolt knob got marked up in the same fall. Switched to shooting lefthanded 10 years back and this one really won't get used by any of my lefthanded family.

The target is a recent 140 grain ballistic tip test run. 3100 fps and was shooting very tight at 100 yards. It also shoots 168 Berger hybrids and 140 partitions quite well. Not sure how to price it, but with the McMillan, going to start it out at $750 shipped. $700 face to face at ffl here in CO front range. If you're on ignore, its not for you.

7mm Remington Magnum.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
What horsepower is she?
What’s the cartridge?
Am I missing the caliber? Is the scope included?
donsm70
Going to guess 7 Mag based with that charge and bullets, beauty and wish I wasn’t hosting a Grad party this coming week, and facing tuition for first son, I’m partial to Win 70s but the older Tangers fit like a glove and safety is right where I’d want it, GLWS
Sorry, about that, its a 7mm Remington Magnum. Scope is not included.
7 pounds 10 ounces without scope.
If you would rather have 1" ruger low rings, can swap those out for the Warne's and price drops to $700 shipped or $650 face to face at ffl.
Bump for the 80s tanger.
This is a fhuqking STEAL.

Hint....................
Thanks Stick. Price with 1" rings dropped to $675 shipped, or $625 ftf at an ffl in Colorado front range.
Trying to think how many of my guys live in Colorado.

Wheels turning here.

Hint.................
You could hunt this rifle the rest of your life and never suffer
Sending PM.
donsm70
Found an unopened bag of 7mm Remington brass, winchester brand. I'll include that and the warne rings for $650 shipped. That is a good as I'll do or it'll go to the back of the safe. Gun ships in Brownells shipping carton and will be in a soft case. First I'll take it, trumps tire kickers.
Sunday night bump.
LOP?
Dang if I didn't already have the ultimate 7mm Mag I would be all over this. Bump for a great killing rifle.
Originally Posted by JMeier
LOP?

13.5" LOP
sold
© 24hourcampfire