Home
Posted By: mcshunatona Remington 7 SAUM SS BDL?? - 07/23/19
Are these rifles of any interest anymore? I have taken a few deer with it but since buying my 7-08 I find I don’t use it much any longer.
Been a great rifle and I have some wonderful memories and stories.
Bought the rifle due to Mule Deers review of it and I have been more than happy with it. I just have a .280, 7mm-08 and a 7 SAUM so a bit of a redundancy even by my standards. Lol
Can send some pics of it if anyone is interested. Bone stock with the exception of a Camo Remington stock with R7 pad. Have dies and bras as well as a plethora of ammo. Nearly a case of factory loaded.
Thanks for any info or interest.
Have a great night all.
Posted By: NTG Re: Remington 7 SAUM SS BDL?? - 07/23/19
I'd be interested. Got a rifle I don't use, and want to move, so I understand.
Let me get together some pics tomorrow and I will get them over to you. Been buried at work so may be a bit hit and miss.
Sorry for the delay NTG, I struggle with posting pics on this forum.
I have them, just need somewhere to send them either email or text if you don’t mind.
Pm sent
Text pictures to 713-702-1033

I have been on other gun websites where posting pictures was incredibly simple. Don’t know why this has to be so complicated.
Originally Posted by mcshunatona
I just have a .280, 7mm-08 and a 7 SAUM so a bit of a redundancy even by my standards.

So, what’s the problem? I have 280 Rem, 7 Wby, 308 Win & 300 WSM’s about 4 deep each. I don’t lose any sleep over it.

Also have one each 280 AI & 7 RSAUM.
It’s not a problem. Just making some changes as we get older. Downsizing, pairing things down a bit.
Posted By: SKane Re: Remington 7 SAUM SS BDL?? - 08/30/19
Posting images for mcshunatona

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: SKane Re: Remington 7 SAUM SS BDL?? - 08/30/19
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Thanks SKane, I appreciate the hand on getting these up.
Sorry for the delay in updating this I was still at work.

Looking for $1000 shipped for everything pictured with the exception of the scope and sling.
If I break it up SKane has dibs on the brass for helping me out with getting the pics up. 🤗
Posted By: dukxdog Re: Remington 7 SAUM SS BDL?? - 08/30/19
<^>
TTT
Wow ,this is very tempting ! I'm in Michigan too....
How many rounds down the tube ?
30-40 rounds.
Was sighted in with 4-5 and just keeps putting holes where u point it ever since.
PM sent.

Keith
I will buy ALL of the ammo & brass if Scott doesn't get it.
Posted By: AH64guy Re: Remington 7 SAUM SS BDL?? - 08/31/19
Tag
Thanks for the up AH64

TTT for the morning crowd. 😎
I should say that I am interested in trading for a medium caliber rifle like a .35 Whelen, .350 Rem Mag, .375 Ruger sort of thing.
A larger bore would be considered but not looking for smaller at the moment.
Thanks to everyone who has asked about it this far.

Mark
Posted By: RSM03 Re: Remington 7 SAUM SS BDL?? - 08/31/19
Put me down for 2nds on the ammo. I’ve been looking for the Partitions for awhile, those things were loaded hot!
Also looking for a good quality 20 gauge semi auto.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
I just have a .280, 7mm-08 and a 7 SAUM so a bit of a redundancy even by my standards.

So, what’s the problem? I have 280 Rem, 7 Wby, 308 Win & 300 WSM’s about 4 deep each. I don’t lose any sleep over it.

Also have one each 280 AI & 7 RSAUM.

It's the medication. sick
Bump for the evening crowd.
1 last bump then I will decide what I am doing with it when I grow up. 🤣😎
Morning everyone,
I have decided to go a different route with this set up. Thanks to all of you that showed interest.

SKane, I will get with you on the brass later today

Reloader28, I will get with you once I find out what Scott wants from the misc stuff I have that i am getting rid of.

RSM03, if Reloader doesnt take everything that I am selling i will get with you on the remainder.

Thanks again everyone!!
Thank you
Posted By: RevMike Re: Remington 7 SAUM SS BDL?? - 09/03/19
Wow. I've been distracted by a hurricane knocking at the door. That's was a great package deal!
Morning everyone,
I have decided to go a different route with this set up. Thanks to all of you that showed interest.

SKane, I will get with you on the brass later today

Reloader28, I will get with you once I find out what Scott wants from the misc stuff I have that i am getting rid of.

RSM03, if Reloader doesnt take everything that I am selling i will get with you on the remainder.

Thanks again everyone!!

Any chance the 7mm saum 160gr ammo is available for sale?
Posted By: hazer Re: Remington 7 SAUM SS BDL?? - 11/21/20
Pm sent.
I'd of bought everything! But all the scroungers have picked the carcass clean...
You guys realize this thread is over a year old, right?
Lol! I saw that right after I posted! Haha! Doh!
OP hasn’t even logged into the fire for 3 weeks 😂
© 24hourcampfire