Home
Straight out of time capsule, never handled and never fired outside of New Haven. Pristine condition and beautiful wood on this one.

Only found one other with box and excellent condition, not NIB like this one, and it sold BIN for $1350 + shipping on GunBroker.

Trade interests are JM Marlin Stainless levers (+ or - cash) and 358 lever actions.

Cash price is $1275 shipped

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
That’s gorgeous.
Wow ! !👍
Sweet
Bump for a beauty!
Very nice. I have two of them. Awesome Squirrel whackers.
Up for morning crew
Ok guys, not going to drop this one $25 every couple days. Dropping it once for members on the fire and then will list on GB. Thanks and will leave it for couple days.

$1175 shipped
Dang pretty rifle.
very nice. what year? hate to eye spy but can anyone explain why the butt plate screws look like that for a " never handled" gun? thanks
Originally Posted by GOFASTER
very nice. what year? hate to eye spy but can anyone explain why the butt plate screws look like that for a " never handled" gun? thanks

Based on serial #, it's a 1981-82 build. Not sure what you're seeing, the butt plate and screws are perfect shape. As my ad states, the rifle is NIB, never handled and mint condition If you're truly interested or want more pics....PM me.
TTT for one more day. Thanks
Still available?
Sold... Thanks
© 24hourcampfire