Home
New UltraLight Arms M20 .257 Roberts made in 2013. Condition is very, very close to new. I don't think it had been fired since it left West Virginia when I got it in a multi-gun trade. I put exactly 20 rounds through it off the bench. Functions perfectly. I can't comment on accuracy as all I had available was SAMMI length ammo and I believe that these rifles in this chambering are cut to take advantage of the long magazine box. This rifle is a hand loading proposition. Has several minuscule dings associated with its life as a safe queen (see photos).

NULA Model 20 .257 Roberts. 22" matte stainless barrel with .578" muzzle diameter. Stock has 13" length of pull and is painted in an oak leaf camo pattern. Paint finish has a textured, light sand paper finish. Trigger is tuned to an extremely crisp 3#. Rifle balances 1/2" in front of the front action screw. Fit and finish is superior. Rifle comes with Talley rings as shown. No original box or papers; what you see is what you get.

$2,850.00 shipped/insured FFL to FFL. Payment by USPS money order. First unequivocal "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets it.

To get a NULA in better condition, you would have to order it from Melvin.

RS[Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

There are three other sets of photos of this rifle in the Classifieds.

Beautiful gun.
Up
Tag
up
Bump for a cool gun. This is exactly what I’ve been wanting to order from NULA, if only I had the cash...
Up
UP
UP
TTT
Surprised this is still here.

Good luck with the sale RS...........
Thanks.

RS
Up
Nice gun!
Originally Posted by Aviator
Nice gun!

Damn nice rifle!!!! And one of the greatest classic cartridges. Wish I could.
Thanks!

RS
TTT
Up
TTT
Tag, again. We need to talk.
donsm70
Just damn!
up
Bad to the bone
Dang, I love that stock. powdr
TTT
TTT
Excellent rifles, I have it's twin big brother in 300 Win Mag.
TTT
TTT
BTT
Back up for sale.
TTT
Back up with a new price: $2,700.00 shipped/insured FFL to FFL.

RS
TTT
TTT
TTT
Have any group pics to show us?
GSSP,

No, I don't have any photos of groups shot with this rifle. I never intended to keep it when I got it in trade but wanted to make sure it functioned properly before I offered it for sale. Assuming that the rifle had not been fired since leaving Melvin's place, I shot it to break in the barrel while function testing (first five shots cleaning after each shot, then cleaning after each of the next three series of five shots for a total of 20 rounds fired). Shots were fired at 25 yards. As I stated in the original post, all I had were some rounds loaded to SAMMI specs for another custom .257 Roberts that I have. This rifle will need cartridges with bullets seated longer than spec to realize it's full potential.

Thanks for your interest.

RS
Back up
TTT
I sure wouldn't sweat any lack of "group" pics from this or any NULA........
Thanks Lawdwaz. That's my take on it also. For years, I've been getting 1/2" groups with 130 gr. TSXs and 130 Sciroccos out of my NULA .270.

RS
TTT
Up
BUMP
Back up.
In case there is any doubt, this is a great rifle from from an even better seller. If you're looking to give a NULA a run this is your chance. I think it was our own Mule Deer who wisely stated that hundred dollar bills are just flat rifles waiting to be converted. YOLO..........
Originally Posted by davidlea
I think it was our own Mule Deer who wisely stated that hundred dollar bills are just flat rifles waiting to be converted. YOLO..........

LOL
Thanks for the kind words David. Somebody needs a fantastic springtime toy to play with. Here it is!

RS
TTT
TTT
Up
RipSnort - did you ever get rid of this rifle or if it's still available please PM me
Who else started typing! laugh
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

laugh
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

I just ninja starred my credit card through the computer monitor.
Typing? I was carving out my own kidney…
I’ll take it 🤣
I surely clicked the link without hesitation!
I hope nobody injured themselves or their keyboard clicking on this thread!

Yes friends, this NULA is long since gone to a new home where it has other NULAs to play with.

Thanks for your interest.

RS
Hey now!! I’m pretty sure the forum rules state that the first public I will take it gets the gun. I’m not sure why I’m being overlooked at this point but I was the first! That guns mine! I will expect delivery in the next two weeks or I’m going to file a complaint with management🤣🤣🤪
Originally Posted by lubbockdave
Hey now!! I’m pretty sure the forum rules state that the first public I will take it gets the gun. I’m not sure why I’m being overlooked at this point but I was the first! That guns mine! I will expect delivery in the next two weeks or I’m going to file a complaint with management🤣🤣🤪

Lubbockdave, this is management messaging about your complaint. While we do consider all complaints important…yours is the exception to the rule. Complaint denied. Have a good evening. Lol
Originally Posted by longshot3631
Originally Posted by lubbockdave

Lubbockdave, this is management messaging about your complaint. While we do consider all complaints important…yours is the exception to the rule. Complaint denied. Have a good evening. Lol

Thank you sir for playing along!
Sorry for getting everyone spun up, if I could PM I would have
No worries, it was fun for a few minutes. smile
This just came up in my followed threads. Why the fuq didn’t to buy this back then? $2850.00 and all I did was watch.
© 24hourcampfire