Home
I did a little trading today and came out with approx a 1976 (just going by the serial number) Winchester mod 94 Trapper carbine (16" barrel) with a saddle ring. I'd call it 95% (to be conservative, probabably 98%) or better. No box. Anybody have any idea what it's value is? It's in 30-30 obviously. Excellent blueing. This gun doesn't appear to have even been handled much.
$300-$400 Im thinking. As we know, Winchester after 1964 has minimal collector value.
450-600 depending on the buyer
Around 500 on gunbroker, you’ll do better there than most of the classifieds
Okay I’ll play
It’s worth $500 to me, my FFL charges $20 for a transfer, so I’ll offer $480 shipped
I should really stay out of here when I’m drinking
Originally Posted by ken158
$300-$400 Im thinking. As we know, Winchester after 1964 has minimal collector value.

What he said... Winchester post 64 till 1980ish 94’s were cheaply built

What he said... Winchester post 64 till 1980ish 94’s were cheaply built[/quote]

Okay, okay
How about $470 shipped?
Y’all do KNOW THOSE Current Production Jap 94’s are over $1K nowadays!

And Marlin is one of the nicest guys on 24HR Camp 🔥 to deal with too.
Just having fun.... I’m interested, he needs to put a price on it
It's tough doing this not being able to put pictures on here. Taking pictures I noticed there is a small mark (I assume rust) on the inside of the loading tube. Finish could almost be Browning or Miruku on the wood. Not oiled and very nice. Blue is a deep blue. If you want me to text you pictures pm me your email. And what you are thinking. Chlinstructor was the first to contact me and offer to buy, but in all fairness until someone has seen pics I'm not going to hold anyone to what they say in a moment of temptation. laugh I'm thinking $650 shipped,so that might solve the problem for some. I've bought and sold a LOT of stuff on here over the years, and never did things this way. I'm just not as familiar with this gun, as I am others. I apologize for the awkwardness.
No apologies needed this is checkers not chess
PM on the way. Thanks Rodney
That price is spot on around here with shipping. These gun just keep going up in price. Well better go out and shoot mine so I don't even think of selling one of my three. GLWS
Bump
Good Guy Bump!!!

Cariboujack is good to go !
Thanks buddy.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
It's tough doing this not being able to put pictures on here. Taking pictures I noticed there is a small mark (I assume rust) on the inside of the loading tube. Finish could almost be Browning or Miruku on the wood. Not oiled and very nice. Blue is a deep blue. If you want me to text you pictures pm me your email. And what you are thinking. Chlinstructor was the first to contact me and offer to buy, but in all fairness until someone has seen pics I'm not going to hold anyone to what they say in a moment of temptation. laugh I'm thinking $650 shipped,so that might solve the problem for some. I've bought and sold a LOT of stuff on here over the years, and never did things this way. I'm just not as familiar with this gun, as I am others. I apologize for the awkwardness.

FWIW I sold a saddle ring carbine with the faux case hardening coloring in very good condition (late to mid 80s vintage) for 550 about 4 years ago.
Pics of the 94

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
And a few more

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Thank you sir.
Free bump for a great seller!
So what's the price?
Originally Posted by specialK
So what's the price?

I believe he said $650 shipped.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by specialK
So what's the price?

I believe he said $650 shipped.

That is a fair price.
bump
Up
I don’t understand these threads. How in the world do you trade into something if you don’t know the value of that item ? Makes no sense.
It was from an estate sale and just part of what was in the deal. The gun is nice enough I assumed a price. Obviously it's not as easy as you think as most people here had a different idea. It doesn't have to make sense to you. I'm here now. If you aren't interested move on.
© 24hourcampfire