Home

I have two brand new Bob Dozier Loveless Style Drop Point Hunter knives. They are exactly the same specs except one has exhibition grade Desert Ironwood and the other stabilized Giraffe bone. These knives were both obtained direct from Bob within the last 5 or 6 years. Each knife cost over a $1000 and was a long wait while they were made. I have decided to use the funds elsewhere and am offering each knife for sale at $750US shipped. Specs below and pics available via email or text.

Model DK-LVDP
Blade length-3 5/8”
Handle length-4 5/8”
Red liners, stainless steel guard
Thickness- .187” tapered tang
Steel-Mirror Polished Powder Metal D2
Sheath-Right Hand leather

Try again.

Up

Up again!

To the top
pics?

Try again.

Up!

Somebody must need an heirloom knife!!
For a $750 knife I'm going to need some pics.

Pics available via email or text

Try again.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
For a $750 knife I'm going to need some pics.

Amen to that.

Great Christmas gift!!

Try this again if anyone needs an heirloom knife! Lots of pics available via email or text.

Up

Try again
Wouldn't it be easier to post pics here vs e miling or texting them?

I actually prefer texting them and then discussing the item via phone. Old school I guess. Thanks for the input.
pm sent
Originally Posted by 264magnum

I actually prefer texting them and then discussing the item via phone. Old school I guess. Thanks for the input.

But you’ll never know when a photo might generate enough interest in a potential buyer to inquire for more info. Your choice, of course.

No pics......NO INTEREST !
Anyone who has the money to buy these knives doesn't need to see a picture posted of them in the CF. Way out of my league and I'd never waste a man's time on something I couldn't afford.
Good luck with your sale.

I have the money.... the intial interest isn't generated.

I don't do posters work.

Thanks for all the input guys. Doesn’t seem like a big deal to ask for and receive pictures/info. Everyone has their own way of doing things. I am one who doesn’t care to post pictures all over the internet/social media of my personal property. If the knives don’t sell, they will stay in my safe. Bob Dozier isn’t going to be making them forever and they will be worth a bunch more down the road.

If the knives don’t sell, they will stay in my safe.

After 19 months for sale with no pictures and no sale, I'm thinking they are destined to stay in your safe. On some things I'm an impulse buyer and if you had put up pictures I may have bought something I didn't really need. Thanks?

OP ....doesn't really want to sell.

Up
IF you're too lazy to e-mail for pics perhaps the seller can do without your business. The choice of posting or e-mailing pics is the sellers and none of anyone else's business.

I agree wholeheartedly gunswizard!!

Up

Try again.

Thanks for all the input guys. Doesn’t seem like a big deal to ask for and receive pictures/info. Everyone has their own way of doing things. I am one who doesn’t care to post pictures all over the internet/social media of my personal property. If the knives don’t sell, they will stay in my safe. Bob Dozier isn’t going to be making them forever and they will be worth a bunch more down the road.

Why even reply if your not going to show pics?
Originally Posted by gunswizard
IF you're too lazy to e-mail for pics perhaps the seller can do without your business. The choice of posting or e-mailing pics is the sellers and none of anyone else's business.

And if we choose to bitch about not having pics posted, that’s none of your [bleep] business,
For a $750 knife most people expect a good pic of a hot chick holding it....and maybe in a bikini.

What, no pics of a $750 knife?

Geeeeez......:...

Up

I agree wholeheartedly gunswizard!!

Ditto
Originally Posted by nimrodtracy

Why even reply if your not going to show pics?

LOL What a clown.

Try again

Up

Up
© 24hourcampfire