Home
I purchased this SonyA600 with the following list of accessories this past July from Camera Land. I cannot adapt to the camera having spent too many years with "point & shoots" plus my iPhone 7. So this kit which listed for over $1000 is for sale. It includes the following items:
1. Sony A6000 Double Lens Kit with two batteries
2. The two lenses are: 16-50mm and 55-210mm
3. Promaster protective UV lens cover for 16 - 50mm
4. Promaster protective lens cover for the 55 - 210mm lens
5. Two (2) Promaster 18 GB memory cards
6. Promaster portable battery charger
7. Crystal Sony A6000 screen shield
8. Manfrotto Shoulder Bag
9. Three year Diamond Warranty - unknown if it transfers

The camera was used around the home. No dings, bumps or scratch marks. All this for $600 shipped/insured to you. I will accept USPS MO, bank check or personal check (which will delay shipping). I will put a link up to the camera from CL's website. PM for questions and the first "I'll take it" is the buyer. Thanks for looking.

https://cameralandny.com/shop/brand...0131-63b4-00163e9110c0?variation=1631760
IF you end up breaking it up, id be interested int he 16-50
Tag.
Piggy-backing on this sale.....I have a LNIB Sony 24-70 for sale. Perfect condition (just too busy to list)....
Up for sunset photographers
New price is $575
Now $550
Possible last call for $500
Maybe last call $475
Trades?
Don't need anything - thank you
I'll take it.

PM sent.
Sakohunter264 swooped in 22 minutes ago. SPF by PM. My apologies to "pal" who is definitely "on deck".
Per seller's PM the camera has been sold to someone else. So I am rescinding my offer to buy.
Sorry - I forgot to post the needed SPF. Thanks to all for looking.
]I don't get why people don't post "I'll take it" as a courtesy to others who may be interested. Other forums that I frequent have a rule about this.

On another forum I posted to take an item and found it had been sold by PM. Not ethical, IMO.

HM
© 24hourcampfire