Home
Gun Looney in affect. Found something i want so have to move a couple to raise funds.

1. Browning X-Bolt Western Hunter in 28 Nosler - 1:9.5 twist. Basically new, bought it off a gentlemen from this forum. He shot it from the bench only and thats the only place I fired it from, never in the field. Not sure how many times he fired it but i only put maybe 20 thru it, sighting it in and a couple groups. Has a 20 MOA base on it. Like new condition. Have 100 pcs of brass (50 new and 50 once fired, Bertram and Nosler brands) and RCBS dies available for additional cost. Available separately only if buyer isn't interested

$700 plus shipping to your FFL

2. Browning A-Bolt Varmint 223 WSSM - 1:9 twist. 2 pc bases. Another bought here on this forum. Don't know round count but it is low according to previous owner, i shot a partial box of shells thru it is all. Camo stock. Will include new Redding dies and some brass to get buyer started right away. Also have some factory ammo available.

SOLD
Can include a Bushnell AR223 scope (4.5-18x40) with SWFA low rings for an additional $160 for a ready to shoot set up.

I'll get pics up tonight when i get home from work. Both guns are in great shape. Any form of payment accepted... PP, MO, check (with waiting time to clear)
Reasonable offers accepted..... try me
223 WSSM is SOLD

Couple pics of the 28 Nosler

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/14124632#Post14124632

Attached picture IMG_20190913_224656.jpg
Attached picture IMG_20190913_224845.jpg
Let's bump it for the 28 Nosler.
$685 plus shipping
Sell it Sunday
Sunday night
How about $800 for rifle, brass and dies.

Split shipping costs
$685 for rifle

$800 for rifle, brass, dies

split shipping with both.
Up...
Originally Posted by CJC73
Gun Looney in affect. Found something i want so have to move a couple to raise funds.

1. Browning X-Bolt Western Hunter in 28 Nosler - 1:9.5 twist. Basically new, bought it off a gentlemen from this forum. He shot it from the bench only and thats the only place I fired it from, never in the field. Not sure how many times he fired it but i only put maybe 20 thru it, sighting it in and a couple groups. Has a 20 MOA base on it. Like new condition. Have 100 pcs of brass (50 new and 50 once fired, Bertram and Nosler brands) and RCBS dies available for additional cost. Available separately only if buyer isn't interested

$700 plus shipping to your FFL

2. Browning A-Bolt Varmint 223 WSSM - 1:9 twist. 2 pc bases. Another bought here on this forum. Don't know round count but it is low according to previous owner, i shot a partial box of shells thru it is all. Camo stock. Will include new Redding dies and some brass to get buyer started right away. Also have some factory ammo available.

SOLD
Can include a Bushnell AR223 scope (4.5-18x40) with SWFA low rings for an additional $160 for a ready to shoot set up.

I'll get pics up tonight when i get home from work. Both guns are in great shape. Any form of payment accepted... PP, MO, check (with waiting time to clear)

FWIW, unless the barrel on your Browning is an after-market unit, it was cataloged with a 1-10" ROT, just like all the other WSSMs cataloged my Brwoning and Winchester/USRA.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

FWIW, unless the barrel on your Browning is an after-market unit, it was cataloged with a 1-10" ROT, just like all the other WSSMs cataloged my Brwoning and Winchester/USRA.

Thanks. Must have looked at wrong line on my sheet. Honest mistake.
$665 for rifle

split shipping
$650 for rifle

Anything over $25 for shipping will be on buyer.
© 24hourcampfire