Home
Sako is in like new condition...Purchased new/unfired. Shot 16 rounds recently to say I used it. Price is firm-No trades. $1350.00

Link to sale ad on another forum.
https://www.longrangehunting.com/th...t-17-rem-almost-new.226362/#post-1711451

๐Ÿ˜Ž
Going to regret not getting this
One of my favorite varmint calibers. Blows sage rats sky high. Somebody needs to buy this.
Damn nice Beav. You still have the Kimber? I've had Oregon kimbers in 22lr, WMR and hornet, but never a .17
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Damn nice Beav. You still have the Kimber? I've had Oregon kimbers in 22lr, WMR and hornet, but never a .17

Yes Sir...The Kimber has been a plow horse for stacking up small vermin. And the reason this Sako has stayed a queen. I love the Kimber.

If I come across another Oregon Kimber in 17 Rem thatโ€™s is mint condition, I will pm you the link should you endeavor to own one too.

๐Ÿ˜Ž
Originally Posted by 284BLR
One of my favorite varmint calibers. Blows sage rats sky high. Somebody needs to buy this.

Almost sets them ablaze when I hit them square. Laffin.

The 17 is easy to load for, too...Iโ€™m sure there is several hundred members here who own the wicked 17 Remington.

They donโ€™t come up for sale everyday in this condition or from a great maker like Sako.

Someone is going to be talking to their wife tonight about wanting to buy it...Or, doing like I do, and just buying what the heck I want. Grins ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Bump for an S491.

ya!

GWB
Thank You... GWB ๐Ÿ˜Ž
good luck with your sale I am sure you will get it sold..
Thanks WF....

Fellas, itโ€™s a Sako Varmint rig in 17 Remington in like new condition with only 16 rounds fired at a sweetheart price.

Just say say the words and your gunning a high velocity, super accurate rifle, made by an awesome gun maker.

๐Ÿ˜Ž
Top shelf for any drunk purchases ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Bump for the Beav.........
Originally Posted by irfubar
Bump for the Beav.........

+ 1 for the rifle!

ya!

GWB
Thanks for the bumps GWB and Brother Fubar. Mucho appreciated!

Who wants a like new Sako 17 Remington with a heavy Varmint barrel?

This is a super accurate shootโ€™n iron for putting into your rifle rotation on those hot days shooting p-dogs.

Pull out this sexy Sako and listen for your hunting buds to say โ€œDamnโ€. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Would consider a trade for a โ€œhigh-endโ€ bolt action 22 LR in same like new condition with (+) (-) cash either way depending on trade.

No semiโ€™s please.

Winchester Model 52, Not target models. Sakoโ€™s, Cooper, Oregon Kimber Super America or Classic. Yonkers Kimber only if โ€œSuper America Modelโ€

Let me know...Thanks.

Beaver
Bump for a nice rig! cool
Awesome rig Beav. Man, I just went and got a G34 Gen 5 MOS and a Delta Point Pro, wished I knew that before reading this! Damned good deal.
Thanks LW & ber...

Up top for cash or a serious trade for an Uber 22 LR as described.

๐Ÿ˜Ž
Early Riser bump...
Sunday up....Looking for cash or described trades.๐Ÿ˜Ž
Nice stick of wood on that one!
to the top
Top view...๐Ÿ˜Ž
Saw-Ko looking for love...๐Ÿ˜Ž
Morning up.
Gunbroker has a used 17 Remington AI non varmint barrel in lesser condition asking $1750 reduced.

Just in case someone is wondering if $1350 is a great deal...๐Ÿ˜Ž
Pmโ€™ed you
Pm returned...
Bump, bump...๐Ÿ˜Ž
Whereโ€™s the guys with money?

The dudes who have a few bills in their wallet and fat roll of cash in their front pocket...Where are these guys?

When you die you ainโ€™t taking the money with you....More fun to shoot and kill some varmints with a beautiful Sako than walking around town pretending your wad of cash is something itโ€™s not...๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

$1350 ainโ€™t gonna change boys...Give yourself a present ๐ŸŽ
I would buy your Socko but I spent all my money on hookers & blow.......
Originally Posted by irfubar
I would buy your Socko but I spent all my money on hookers & blow.......

LMAO...Of course you did...Solving loneliness and boredom in the bunker I imagine ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜Ž
$1350 For Nice Wood, Metal, and Accurate Shooting Sako ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Morning
Noon bump...๐Ÿ˜Ž
Late afternoon bump...๐Ÿ˜Ž
Night up...๐Ÿ˜Ž
Last bump before Iโ€™m outta here for a hunt. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
© 24hourcampfire