Home
I bought a Christensen Ridgeline so something has to go, but it hurts to sell this one. It's a Rem Model Seven manufactured in May, 2000. The OEM stock is full-length bedded, the butt stock is foam filled, and John_Boy did an awesome paint job in dark brown with black webbing. The trigger has been expertly tuned by 805 and breaks clean at 2 lbs 8 oz. pull weight. The 20" barrel is free-floated. Length of pull is standard at 13-3/8"-ish. Weight is 6 lbs. 7.7 oz. which is a little more than the average older Seven due to the full-length bedding. Overall the metal is very nice. There are a few small, light blemishes in the stainless and there is a small pinhead-sized spot on the floor plate. The condition is certainly excellent for a 19-year-old Model Seven. They just don't make them like this anymore, which is why I hate to sell it. But one toy in sometimes means one toy out. I have not fired the rifle. The bore is bright and clean.

See photos in the gallery here: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/14130297#Post14130297

This Model Seven has some nice custom touches. $725 shipped to your FFL. I have some 30mm lapped Talley's that I might add to the right deal. I accept Paypal F-n-F and USPS postal money order. Make sure your dealer will accept a rifle from an individual, with my photocopied ID included in the shipment. PM me with your questions or if you need additional pics.

Keith

Attached picture IMG_4879.JPG
Attached picture IMG_4872.JPG
Up for the evening crowd. Very nice Model Seven here.
Great guy to deal with has NICE rifles
Up with new price. $695 shipped.
Two new photos that better show the brown color in the stock. $695 shipped.

Keith

Attached picture IMG_4908.JPG
Attached picture IMG_4910.JPG
Better pics in the second group. What a great little deer rifle. GLWS
Thanks d500lnn. The Sevens are excellent still hunting rifles; nice and light for sneakin' around. $695 shipped for this one, or make me a reasonable offer.

Keith
Big move on price. $650 shipped. Let's get this sold!
OK, I'm going to sweeten the pot. I will throw in a Model Seven Leupold stainless 1-piece base with screws and your choice of Leupold rings from the list below:

1" stainless - high
30mm stainless - low
1" matte black - high
1" glass black - high
30mm matte black - medium

Can't beat this deal, folks. $650 shipped plus your choice of mounts.

Attached picture IMG_4956.JPG
Up for the evening.
Keeping my eye on this one.
You need to use that eye to look at your keyboard and type "I'll take it." :-)

It's a nice rifle.

Keith
$640 shipped. We are pretty much out of spit on this one. Bedded stock, 805 trigger, custom paint....I nice high-quality Remington Seven.

Keith
$640 shipped with mount and your choice of rings.
One last time and I guess it's off to Gunbroker. $630 shipped and your choice of rings with the stainless base.

Keith
TTT
TTT
How does it shoot?
Ridge, I have not fired the rifle. I bought it about 6 weeks ago, sent the stock to John_Boy and the trigger to 805, and just recently got it back together. I bought the Ridgeline while the parts were out, which is why I’m selling it now. I have not mounted a scope on it. Knowing this one is bedded and free floated, and having owned several Sevens from this time period (I have two others now) I have no reason to believe it won’t shoot well. And this weekend I will let it go for $625 and still give you your choice of rings with the base. Helluva deal right there.

Keith
TTT
$600 shipped including base and rings.
Wow. Great deal!
Pm sent
PM replied. $600 shipped!
$600 shipped. As Dr. Death wrote...Wow, great deal!

Keith
SPF
© 24hourcampfire