Home
Here is a gem that I will regret selling.

Remington Model Seven KS in 350 Remington Magnum from the Custom Shop with removable muzzle break/threaded cap (original from the Custom shop).

$1175.00 shipped and insured from private party to your FFL in the USA.

Pics are here ---> https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/14153567#Post14153567

-BDL style floor plate
-20" barrel
-3 hole receiver

I believe this rifle was from the 90's.

This rifle has been carried and lightly hunted by the prior owner.

I have not shot it.

A couple scratches on the stock. Wear on the comb from rubbing on the hip while carrying slung over the shoulder.

It's a points and carries like a dream.

Posted on another site as well.

I'm sure I've forgotten some details, so ask questions.

Tyson
KS = Kevlar Stock.

A very lightweight, stiff stock.

I think from McMillan?
If it’s a Micky, it will say in the barrel channel of the stock.
I'll remove the action tonight and take a look.
I’m not a model 7 expert, but I think that is going to end up being a brown.
And either brown or micky are fantastic; I think I prefer brown on the 700 ks by a micro fraction.
Up for a cool thumper ...
This is a solid price. I sold one earlier this year with a Mickey, but with the “camo” pattern, I agree with Joe. I bet it’s a Brown. Either way, mine shot so well....I still don’t know why I sold it? Bump for a solid rifle
AKwolverine called it, Brown stock.
To those interested, I have Redfield one piece base and low rings that will go along with this fine rifle.
bump
No thanks. Nice gun but not something I need
Happy Thanksgiving.

Rifle still for sale with one piece base, low rings, and RCBS FL dies.

$1125.00 shipped.
Will trade for a genuine light saber. Blue preferred, but other colors considered.

Open to other trade ideas as well.
A twin to one I just walked in from the woods carrying, except no muzzle brake on mine. Fantastic rifles. Bump.
Withdrawn.

Loaded up some rounds and shot it today. Legit 5 rounds touching at 100 yards (225 Sierra, 53.5 grns Varget).

Great little cannon!
Absolutely love mine. It's was a 3 hole reciever as well but had the 4th hole drilled and tapped so I could use light weight Talley one piece ring/ bases.
2745 fps with 61.5 grains of Tac and a 225 grain Barnes TSX will put 3 shots in 3/4" at 100 yards. It kills quite nicely....on both ends.
Don't know what I'd do with two of these but....someone please buy this before I give my wife another reason to be pissed at me!
Withdrawn, as in, no longer for sale.
Originally Posted by T Bone
Withdrawn.

Loaded up some rounds and shot it today. Legit 5 rounds touching at 100 yards (225 Sierra, 53.5 grns Varget).

Great little cannon!

I shoot the 225's out of my 350 in a classic. Absolute hammer on elk and deer. Have fun with the thumper.
right or left hand thread on the muzzle brake
© 24hourcampfire