Home
This is a used, but not abused Winchester Pre 64 375 H&H. Not many of these were made, If memory serves it number 5 on the rarity chart for pre 64 model 70's. This is a hunter grade, not a collector, the gun has some small spots of bluing lose. The floor plate has the most because it was carried a lot by me on hunts. The stock is a McMillan super grade with magnum fill, the stock has been bedded to the rifle. If you are looking for a big boom stick that you will not feel bad about hunting, but still want the quality and feel of a pre 64 this is it. I am asking 1800 shipped.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
LOP on the stock?
I’ll check and get back today, I believe it’s 13.5
A "Riflemen's Rifle", no other rifle and chambering has the legendary status of the Pre-64 Mod. 70 Win. in Three Seven Five. Many a hunter and guide felt well armed when chasing our great bears with that set up. Many a hunter proved it was "enough gun" in the right hands for a one rifle Safari on the Dark Continent. If any chambering can lay claim to the best "all around" choice for the worlds game fields it has to be the great Three Seven Five.
yes it is 13.5 inch pull
Fine rifle there!
Bump
Ttt
Where are you located in Alaska? I’d love to take a look
Still available
Ttt
Up again
Price drop to 1650 shipped
Ttt
Up
Back up