Home
Offering my Winchester 94 XTR Big Bore in 375 Winchester. Carbine 20" barrel, earlier top eject and no cross bolt safety. I recently installed a new OEM Winchester Win-Tuff brown laminated stock set and posted about it in the "big Bore" thread section. Included in the sale is a raised comb 94 stock and a new in package Winchester red rubber butt pad that will need to be fitted. I'll also include a very nice leather slip on recoil pad, increases LOP by about 1". Only reason I'm offering it, and I mean the only reason, is I just acquired a 1st year production Special grade model 71 in 348 Win. $850 delivered to your FFL from an individual, $900 if I need to send it through my FFL. Beautiful example in excellent condition, thanks for looking, Dean.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You should probably keep the XTR let go of that 71 - I might know a guy that would have interest... smirk

In all seriousness, I've let go of a few "keepers" because a 71 followed me home.

Free bump for a great looking Big Bore.
Posted By: RAS Re: Winchester 94 XTR Big Bore - 10/11/19
Got any pictures of the 71? I like them.
Pic of the raised comb stock, rubber butt pad and slip on recoil pad that are included.

TTT
Back through.
Here's why the XTR is being offered.

One more time around.
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
Here's why the XTR is being offered.

Looks like a beauty!
Thanks jsgwoodsman. One last trip around, thanks for looking. Dean
I have a contender in 375 win, always thought it would be cool to have one of these to go along with it.

GLWS!
Posted By: mku140 Re: Winchester 94 XTR Big Bore - 10/13/19
Pm sent
PM replied to. Looking for a cash sale, no trades. I just have too much stuff!
Posted By: bgl0b6 Re: Winchester 94 XTR Big Bore - 10/15/19
sure looks nice
$800 delivered? $850 if it needs to go through my FFL.
Maybe I'm too proud of it! How about $750 delivered to your FFL, $785 if it needs to go through my FFL.
Sharp looking rifle.

To sell a .375 win you need to find someone looking for a .375 win. Takes time some times but they show up eventually.

-Jake
That's pretty much true of anything you want to sell.
If that were true they wouldn't sell candy and pop at check out lines and you wouldn't hear stories of people seeing things and bringing them home.

Very few casual scanners of gun classifieds know what a .375win is. And when they look one up they quickly decide it's not for them.

Your price is in range. If you're not in a hurry to sell it, just wait. Somebdy will pick it up for that price. GunBroker has been good for .375s too if you have an account there.

A hundred people a day come here looking for a .243 for their kid. Maybe only 1 or 2 a week look at it looking for a .375.

Good luck with the sale! It's a good looking rifle.

-Jake
Gun has sold elsewhere, so no longer available. Thanks for all the looks and interest.
© 24hourcampfire