Home
All of my slings use USA made 550 paracord, quality connectors, and, if applicable, heavy nylon webbing. I can make them in any available color or combination of colors. I keep quite a few colors on hand, but am happy to order any color that I don't have. I hand make these here in Tennessee, and normally ship in a week or less, unless I have to order special materials. $30 each includes free USPS shipping. For payment, I accept Paypal (preferred), or USPS money orders. Please PM me, or call, or text me at 931-704-3814 with any questions, and thanks for all of the support that I've received so far. You guys are great! Also, these pictures are older, and some show plastic swivels. I now exclusively use all steel swivels. Thanks, Troy.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Bump.
While I do not use it much, and it now wears a different scope, I sure like the two-tone sling Troy made up for me to match my ol' 721....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
These look good! How are these for not slipping off the shoulder? Also, does the weave give them a "shock absorbing"effect?
Tag
Originally Posted by NTG
These look good! How are these for not slipping off the shoulder? Also, does the weave give them a "shock absorbing"effect?

They grip about as well as anything else I've tried, and I haven't had anyone complain yet about them being too slippy. They may have a small amount of shock absorption, but it can't be much. I weave the cord pretty tight.

Thanks, Troy
Those are nice!
Originally Posted by hanco
Those are nice!

Thanks!
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Support for my fellow Tennessean
Thanks!
Bump.
Up.
Received mine last week, they are awesome guys!
Troy's a good guy to do business with!
Bump to the top for a buddy.
I hate to even ask this, but can you do pink/purple? My ten year old daughter would love one for her xbolt for Christmas?
How long is the woven cord part of the sling?
How may feet of cord per sling?
Originally Posted by SEMOmike
I hate to even ask this, but can you do pink/purple? My ten year old daughter would love one for her xbolt for Christmas?

Yes, sir, I surely can. I probably even have the cord on hand........
tag
Originally Posted by Old Coach
How long is the woven cord part of the sling?
How may feet of cord per sling?

About 16 inches from swivel connector to the web connector, or about 15 inches for the actual woven part. Each one has about 35 feet of paracord in it.

Thanks, Troy
Fine slings. Mine is my preferred sling, when I expect to be packing the rifle very far.
Thanks! Starting this week, I now use all steel hardware.
Bump.
I have 1 already, and it never leaves my 11-87.
Thinking of another, but I need about another 4-6 inches of webbing, so I can sling this over my head, and carry it on my back.
How much extra, and where can I find a color selection ?
Originally Posted by splattermatic
I have 1 already, and it never leaves my 11-87.
Thinking of another, but I need about another 4-6 inches of webbing, so I can sling this over my head, and carry it on my back.
How much extra, and where can I find a color selection ?

I wouldn't charge you any more for a few more inches of nylon webbing, and only $1 an inch for any additional length of woven paracord. Colors available are any color paracord made. Anything that I don't have in stock, I'm happy to order.

Thanks, Troy
Ok. Wouldn't need any extra length on the para cord, just the webbing, and an extra for my sling I already have.
I'll get with you after Christmas.
Got lots going on, and will be calmed down then.

Guys, get your slings here.
Great product !
Thanks!
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Nice slings-PM sent
This is the stock- (if I figured out how to add pictures.....)

Attached picture _DSC4008.JPG
Thanks!

Troy, I am a previous customer. My son is wanting another one of your slings, and I am passing your information
on to him.

O.J.
Troy does top notch work on these slings. Another very satisfied customer chiming in here, and one who will definitely be getting more of his slings in the future.
Thanks, guys!
These slings are AWESOME I have purchased 4 and love them.
Thanks for the praise!
Leaving Mexico tomorrow.
Will order in a day or 2.
Gotta look at what rifle is gonna wear it, and what colors to go with it.
You made me a great sling before, and am looking forward to another.
Thanks!
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Need another sling made soon, when i figure out color I want will PM you. Got one made couple years ago and its a good one!
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Got another sling made, had extra added to the paracord. Very nice!! Thanks Troy!
Glad you like it, thanks!
Bump.
PM sent
PM sent
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Got my first one from Troy yesterday. Great sling! Going to be going through the safe and ordering a few more.
Thanks!
Bump for a great sling at a great price! I just returned from the first hunt with it.

Mine came sprinkled with Buck dust...

Nice pic. What colors did you order your sling in? There are several different shades of grey available. I want to order one for the same gun and that color combo looks great.
Nice Buck too.
Put my order last evening for a black border, tan center.
Black webbing, 5 inches longer than standard, and an extra brown webbing, with sling swivel, 5 inches longer, for a sling I already have.
I like to carry across my back, and I've got a big chest.
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick
Bump for a great sling at a great price! I just returned from the first hunt with it.

Mine came sprinkled with Buck dust...

Thanks! That's a nice buck, and I just love seeing pictures of my slings in action.
Got mine today, black and grey like the one in the pic above. Looks great.
Thanks!
Bump.
tag
Tag
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Got mine in today.
Well made, very nice.
Troy,
You did change sling swivels from the locking model.
Will order another.
Very nice slings. Do you make anything else with the para cord ? Call lanyards perhaps ?
Originally Posted by Torqued
Very nice slings. Do you make anything else with the para cord ? Call lanyards perhaps ?

I sure do. I can make them like this, or put an O-ring on the end with whatever number of adjustable drop loops that you want.

Got mine in today.
Well made, very nice.
Troy,
You did change sling swivels from the locking model.
Will order another.

Thanks! I use whatever swivels I currently get the best deal on, although I do only settle for metal ones.
What will a call lanyard with 6 drops cost ? Camo para cord
What will a call lanyard with 6 drops cost ? Camo para cord

$25 shipped.

Thanks, Troy
I will give one a try. I don't have paypal. I am getting a usps money order tomorrow for something else. If you get me your address I will get a m.o. on the way to you as well. Thanks.
I will give one a try. I don't have paypal. I am getting a usps money order tomorrow for something else. If you get me your address I will get a m.o. on the way to you as well. Thanks.

Thanks, please check your PM's.
Sir, where do we order these
Hawk's stuff is top quality, very professionally made, packaged, and shipped with quick turnaround time. Buy with confidence-you won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by sandpit
Sir, where do we order these

Just send me a PM, or give me a call.
Money order went in the mail this.afternoon. please stagger the drops. Thank you Sir
Thank you!
Do you make coyote drags ?
Originally Posted by miniquadracer44
Do you make coyote drags ?

Not exactly sure what that is. Send me a picture, and I'll see if it's something I can do.

Troy
troy, do you have a website? do you take paypal or mc/visa? would like to order one for an ar 15. grey/black and black on black.
phil 901 550 1634 text or call
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
If I send you the stainless swivels for three would that be a problem? Just need to figure out what color combos
Originally Posted by Darryle
If I send you the stainless swivels for three would that be a problem? Just need to figure out what color combos

No, that would be fine. Just PM, or give me a call.

Troy
Top.
Bump.
Up.
Do you make any turkey totes?
Originally Posted by Amos_Moses
Do you make any turkey totes?

Like these?

Bump.
tag and pm.
How about 10 loop Squirrel totes? Like a strap with 5 loops on each end? Or individual fobs with 5 loops? I’ll get you some pictures if need be.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
How about 10 loop Squirrel totes?

I haven't tried any of those. If you send me a picture, I'll see if I can do it.

Thanks, Troy

Like this, but with slip knot ends.
Really like this

If you could do this (not doubting that you can) I would want at least 5 ea units.
Really like this

If you could do this (not doubting that you can) I would want at least 5 ea units.

I could easily make those. I think it would be better to make the woven part a single color to eleminate having to splice 2 different colors together, but it's entirely up to you.
Bump.
Up.
Squirrel/small game totes anyone?

Bump.
Up.
hilhamwawk got your # in my phone will be in touch when i get some time to figger out what i need thanks 44mc
Originally Posted by 44mc
hilhamwawk got your # in my phone will be in touch when i get some time to figger out what i need thanks 44mc

Thanks!
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Sure wouldn't mind having some of these to do while being stuck at home............
Anyone else? I'm pretty bored here..........
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
I just got my sling in the mail yesterday. Nice work and very quick turnaround.
Might have to get another...
Thanks! Glad you like it.

Troy
PM sent about sling for a ruger zytel stock
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
Received the sling today for Ruger 77/22 and boy it's nice with super fast turnaround. Should be perfect for the rifle. thanks, Larry
PM sent. Don't want you getting bored, Troy.

Jeff D.
Payment sent.
PM sent.

Thanks,
Jeff D.
Bump for a Good Guy.
Mornin Troy,
Brown webbing, but what colors can come close to outfitter camo tan, green, grey ?
Good morning to you, too. I'd think desert tan and multicamo would look good. If not multicamo, maybe coyote brown or even OD green.
Show me desert tan and od green please.
Show me desert tan and od green please.

I didn't have any, so I made one up. If you like it, I can have it in the mail 1st thing Monday................ grin

Can you change the webbing to brown, and put locking swivels on ?
Can you change the webbing to brown, and put locking swivels on ?

Brown webbing is no problem, but these are the only swivels I have.
Ok.
Send me a price.

Whoo hoo, this is number 3 !
I just had to order another $100 worth of material yesterday. Anybody else want one?........... wink
Pm sent
Thanks, guys!
I placed an order for a sling from Troy on Thursday. It arrived today! Beautiful workmanship. There's just something special about a piece of handmade gear. Buy with confidence.

Thank you.
Jeff
You're welcome! Still have a lot of free time on my hands right now..............
Bump.
Thank you Troy !
I like these slings !
It's a very close match.
Thank you!
All caught up, and ready for more................
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
Sunday bump...........

Here's a shot of one I got a week or so ago. It worked well for me yesterday. Thanks for the great service Troy.

Originally Posted by Rickshaw

Here's a shot of one I got a week or so ago. It worked well for me yesterday. Thanks for the great service Troy.

Your welcome, Rick. Thanks for the picture!
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
I'd like one of your slings for a m77 with laminate stock in .22 Hornet. PM is on the way.
Thanks!
Thank you Troy, I enjoyed our conversation this afternoon. I'm looking forward to receiving the sling and putting it on my Ruger.
Thank you!
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
I received my sling in the mail this morning. Very, very nice and looks great on my rifle! Thanks much for a high quality product Troy!
Thanks!
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
Just marking this page for future buys .
Originally Posted by jimy
Just marking this page for future buys .

Thanks! I currently have a lot of free time..........
I will be in touch ! ::)
Troy,
How do you determine the optimum length of your rifle slings?
Troy,
How do you determine the optimum length of your rifle slings?

I'm pretty good sized, so I originally sized them for me. They are adjustable up to about 42 inches, give or take a little, and I've only had a couple of guys, out of the probably several hundred I've sold, that needed more than that. That's easily accomplished by making the woven part a little longer, or adding a few more inches of nylon webbing.

Thanks, Troy
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top notch slings. Couldn't be happier with mine
I would like 2:
1 black and light gray
1 seattle sea hawks colors if You know what that is. I am color blind and it's a present for my son
Please PM me Your address and I'll get a check in the mail
Thanks
Brad
Thanks!
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
I'm getting ready to order sling #3, quality is top notch and has become my favorite sling. I'll PM when I decide on color.
Originally Posted by DW06
I'm getting ready to order sling #3, quality is top notch and has become my favorite sling. I'll PM when I decide on color.

Thanks!
Bump.
Have you made a single point for a Ar.?
Originally Posted by Nicosdad
Have you made a single point for a Ar.?

I made a couple of them a few years ago, but never had much luck with them. I could make one, but I'd have to figure my pattern out all over again.

Thanks, Troy
Bump.
Tag and bump
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
BTT for an excellent supplier of very high quality hand made slings. I highly recommend Troy's products. You won't be disappointed.
Thanks!
Do you make dog leashes
Originally Posted by Irving_D
Do you make dog leashes

I make some like this, generally in 4, 6, or 8 foot lengths.

Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Hi Troy,
Do you have cord for gold/black and blue/black slings at the moment? Have a couple hunting partners that Id like to give a sling to before our trip this year.

Thanks,
Todd
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Hi Troy,
Do you have cord for gold/black and blue/black slings at the moment? Have a couple hunting partners that Id like to give a sling to before our trip this year.

Thanks,
Todd

Todd,

I have blue and black, but no gold. I don't mind a bit to order some, though. If interested, please PM, or give me a call at 931-268-1946.

Thanks, Troy
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Hi Troy,

Thanks,
Todd

Todd,

I have blue and black, but no gold. I don't mind a bit to order some, though. If interested, please PM, or give me a call at 931-268-1946.

Thanks, Troy

Thanks! PM incoming.
Thanks!
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
Trailblazer stock - $180
X Ring barrel - $230
Timney trigger - $230
Bolt handle - $ 45

Just the parts are almost $700. For $750, you get a factory receiver assembly, scope base, AND shipping.
Trailblazer stock - $180
X Ring barrel - $230
Timney trigger - $230
Bolt handle - $ 45

Just the parts are almost $700. For $750, you get a factory receiver assembly, scope base, AND shipping.

Oops, wrong thread..........
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Just received a pair of slings from Troy. High quality equipment these.
Just received a pair of slings from Troy. High quality equipment these.

Thanks!
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Today I received 3 of these in the mail that were ordered just short time ago. Troy was great to work with as far as custom colors, and got them made and shipped very quickly. His craftsmanship and pride are evident in the finished product! Thank you sir!
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Sling ordered for my Marlin 1894 44 mag. Great talking with you, and free ad bump...
Thanks!
Have you done any of these with a Thin Blue LIne or Thin Red Line presentation for police or firefighters?

Thanks
No sir, but I'm open to any color scheme you like.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Just received 2 slings.They are identical to the orange/gtay ones pictured on page 1, photo #1. Absolutely gorgeous.
Thanks for your craftsmanship.
Vernon
Originally Posted by 1sgLunde
Just received 2 slings.They are identical to the orange/gtay ones pictured on page 1, photo #1. Absolutely gorgeous.
Thanks for your craftsmanship.
Vernon

Thank you, sir. Glad you like them.
Bump.
Bump.

Have you ever built a backpack type sling? I have a couple of ar10's that are a bit heavy so two straps would be nice
I sent a text with pictures of what I am talking about
sent a PM about strap with NO swivels to use with my own D rings
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Are the buckles metal as well or just the swivels?
Originally Posted by Chequamegon
Are the buckles metal as well or just the swivels?

The swivels and web connector are metal. The adjusters are heavy duty plastic.

Thanks, Troy
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Originally Posted by Lwa42
Bump.

Have you ever built a backpack type sling? I have a couple of ar10's that are a bit heavy so two straps would be nice

I was wondering this same question and never saw a response to this post. Can you do a split sling tor as backpack? Would be handy for crawling on a stalk situation. Thanks
Originally Posted by Iowawhitetailnut
Originally Posted by Lwa42
Bump.

I was wondering this same question and never saw a response to this post. Can you do a split sling tor as backpack? Would be handy for crawling on a stalk situation. Thanks

I answered him by PM. I've never done one of those, and don't have the correct equipment or hardware to do so.

Troy
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
Prices on supplies has gone up quite a bit recently, so slings are now $35 each shipped.

Thanks, Troy
Have two on order, Talking to Troy help sort out the colors in my small brain lol. Cant wait to get them out in the woods.
Bump for a good guy. Received my first one today. I suspect it won't be the last one.
got mine today, matches my stock perfectly. thanks again
Gotta give one a try! Let’s match this grey, black and white Kimber cerakote. PM me a PayPal address please.

Attached picture 19C5DBCA-5A2F-4B41-8990-535BEB2A5825.jpeg
When you have a few minutes, please give me a call at 931-268-1946.

Thanks,

Troy
Bump.
Up.
I got my 4 slings and they are really nice. Not a long turnaround either, highly recommend!
Thanks!
I’ll take two. PM coming shortly.
Received two great slings today. Highly recommend the full camo para cord and brown or od webbing. Thanks Troy
You're welcome, glad you like them!

Troy
Bump.
tag
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Glad this came up....need to decide in color combo. Nice work.
Originally Posted by hikerbum
Glad this came up....need to decide in color combo. Nice work.

Thanks!
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Tag , gonna need a couple shortly , I'll be in touch.
Originally Posted by Sagerunner
Tag , gonna need a couple shortly , I'll be in touch.

Thanks!
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Hi Troy sent pm on camo long sling, pm me back looking for another
Originally Posted by adamsguy
Hi Troy sent pm on camo long sling, pm me back looking for another

PM sent.
Bump for a very good product. I have 3 of Troy’s slings.
Bump for a very good product. I have 3 of Troy’s slings.

Thanks!
Bump.
Up.
Do you ship to Canada?
Originally Posted by Eltorro
Do you ship to Canada?

Sure, as long as you're willing to pay the extra shipping cost.

Troy
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
I'm currently so busy at work that I just don't have time for these right now. When things slack up again to where I have some free time, I'll let everybody know.

Troy
Glad you're busy but your slings are missed.
PM sent
Have things slowed down enough to start back with your slings? I'll PM you my # Call/text if you would like
© 24hourcampfire