Home
Posted By: Cariboujack A Few Handguns for Sale - 11/20/19
Trying to trim down the herd some. Plus property taxes come up next month. These are posted locally as well. FFL must accept from an individual. I prefer postal money orders.

1. Springfield XDS 3.3 45ACP Very nice XDS that has just sat around in the safe for quite some time. It comes in the case, with 3 mags (1 extended, and 2 standard) a hoster, and mag case. $400 Shipped.

2. S&W Mod 60 3" with adjustable sights and no Lock. Stainless S&W Mod 60 with adjustable sights and no Lock. 3" barrel and very good condition. SOLD

3. Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 Mag 5-1/2" Exceptionally clean Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 mag with 5-1/2" barrel. It's blue, and if it had a box you would think it was new. $550 shipped.

4. Ruger Redhawk 44 Mag 5-1/2" I've got a Ruger Redhawk 44 mag 5-1/2" NIB, $725 shipped. Exceptionally clean gun.

5. Ruger Bisley Vaquero 44 Mag I've got a Blue/Wood, Ruger Bisley Vaquero 44 Mag, 5-1/2" barrel. Balances very well. Excellent condition. $600 Shipped I think this is a 1997 gun, and it's got some relatively good CC, the original stuff. Really nice condition.

6. Ruger Redhawk 45 Colt Very clean Ruger Redhawk 45 Colt 4.2" length. May or may not have been fired since leaving the factory. Too nice to tell. Comes with the box and paperwork. It's stainless. Looking for $725 Shipped

7. Ruger Redhawk 45 Colt/45ACP I've got a nice stainless model. Fairly recently out. Comes with everything they came with. I assume it's been fired, but it doesn't look like it. $750 shipped

8. S&W 4566 3rd Generation Smith 45 ACP I have a clean S&W 4566 3rd generation S&W. It's a 45 ACP. It's the equivalent to a 4506 but a commander slide, with 2, 8 round mags, and S&W box and paperwork. $700 Shipped

I'm not a picture guy but pm me your email or phone number and I can send a couple of pictures. If you have questions you can call me too. 208-546-2727
Wednesday night bump.
Good Guy Bump!
Thank you sir.
Posted By: TimZ Re: A Few Handguns for Sale - 11/21/19
Are both of the Ruger Redhawk 45 Colts in the 4.2" barrel length?
yes
Friday bump
Up for the folks still on the computer.
Bump up
Posted By: local_dirt Re: A Few Handguns for Sale - 11/24/19
Nice stuff, Cariiboujack.

Free bump.
Thank you sir. I'm open to reasonable offers.

#6 Redhawk 4.2" 45 Colt is SOLD
Posted By: molly Re: A Few Handguns for Sale - 11/25/19
I'm interested in the 45 colt Redhawk.
PM sent
Good guy bump!
evening bump
Monday bump
Posted By: TnBigBore Re: A Few Handguns for Sale - 11/27/19
Bump to the top for a first rate gentleman to deal with
Posted By: JeffyD Re: A Few Handguns for Sale - 11/27/19
Morning bump for the most honest guy you'll ever do business with. Good-To-Go in every way!

A Blessed Thanksgiving to you and your fine family, my friend.
Thanks to both of you. Happy Thanksgiving, right back.
Posted By: Davelefty Re: A Few Handguns for Sale - 11/28/19
I missed the boat on the S&W 60-3. How much did it go for? Happy turkey day.
Posted By: boatboy Re: A Few Handguns for Sale - 11/28/19
Buddy Bump

Happy Thanksgiving

Marlin
Originally Posted by Davelefty
I missed the boat on the S&W 60-3. How much did it go for? Happy turkey day.

That was a nice no lock gun. It went for $675.00

Hank I hope you have a Happy Thanks giving as well Hank, I sent you a pm.

Also #1 The Springfield Armory XDS 3.3 is reduced to $375 shipped.

Thanksgiving day Bump. Have a good day!!!
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

This is the 44 Mag 5-1/2" Redhawk

S&W 4566

5-1/2" Ruger Vaquero 44 Mag

5-1/2" Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 Mag

Springfield XDS 3.3 45 ACP THIS IS SOLD

Ruger 45 COLT/45ACP 4.2" Redhawk
Bump for Black Friday. Men, buy yourself a gun.

Springfield Armory XDS 3.3 45ACP is SOLD

Ruger Redhawk 4.2" 45 Colt is SOLD
Black Friday evening bump
Saturday morning bump
1. Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 Mag 5-1/2" Exceptionally clean Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 mag with 5-1/2" barrel. It's blue, and if it had a box you would think it was new. $550 shipped. NOW $525 Shipped

2. Ruger Redhawk 44 Mag 5-1/2" I've got a Ruger Redhawk 44 mag 5-1/2" NIB, $725 shipped. Now $700 Shipped Exceptionally clean gun.

3. Ruger Bisley Vaquero 44 Mag I've got a Blue/Wood, Ruger Bisley Vaquero 44 Mag, 5-1/2" barrel. Balances very well. Excellent condition. $600
Now $575Shipped I think this is a 1997 gun, and it's got some relatively good CC, the original stuff. Really nice condition.

4. Ruger Redhawk 45 Colt/45ACP I've got a nice stainless model. Fairly recently out. Comes with everything they came with. I assume it's been fired, but it doesn't look like it. $750 shipped Now $725 Shipped

5. S&W 4566 3rd Generation Smith 45 ACP I have a clean S&W 4566 3rd generation S&W. It's a 45 ACP. It's the equivalent to a 4506 but a commander slide, with 2, 8 round mags, and S&W box and paperwork. $700 Shipped Now $675 Shipped
#2 the 5-1/2" Redhawk 44 Mag is on Special at CDNN for $899.99 right now. Save some money now.
bump, If you want the gun you want for Christmas buy it yourself here!!!
bump CHRISTMAS IS COMING
Up
PM sent.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
#2 the 5-1/2" Redhawk 44 Mag is on Special at CDNN for $899.99 right now. Save some money now.

The previous owner of this gun, contacted me and updated my memory. This is used but VERY CLEAN gun.
Sorry for the misrepresentation.
1. Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 Mag 5-1/2" Exceptionally clean Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 mag with 5-1/2" barrel. It's blue, and if it had a box you would think it was new. $550 shipped. NOW $525 Shipped This is now SOLD
Posted By: pdcrig Re: A Few Handguns for Sale - 12/10/19
PM sent about the Vaquero....
Posted By: pdcrig Re: A Few Handguns for Sale - 12/13/19
I'll take the Vaquero....
1. The Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 mag is SOLD

2. The Ruger Redhawk 44 Mag is SOLD

3. The Vaquero is SOLD

5. THe S&W 4566 is SOLD
© 24hourcampfire