Home
For Sale:

Hard to Find...

Marlin 444P Outfitter - 444 Marlin with ported 18 1/2" barrel with a 1:20" Ballard Twist (for heavier bullets)

- Excellent (Looks Like New) Condition
- has one insignificant scratch just below the hammer extension (See Picture) but otherwise flawless.

-"JM" stamped...Made in 1999 Marlin 444P Outfitter only made from 1999-2002.

- Nice Wood!

- Comes with Leupold base & rings.

- No box or manual.

- I am the second owner but I haven't shot it. I was told it shoots great - less than 60 rounds to date.

$895 + $40 Shipped/Insured to Lower 48 (+$20 AK/HI)

- Scope Not Included...BUT I would leave the Leupold VX-II 1-4x20, HEAVY DUPLEX on it for +$150.

First public "I'll Take It" followed by PM - Not interested in trades...Thanks.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Tag

smile
I’d buy this in a second if I didn’t just love across the country. Bump for a beautiful rifle and a good price.
Very cool. I always wanted one of these.
Dang! Great little rifle there - GLWS

Never thought I would consider selling this one but there's too many people with their hands out....

smile

🔝
Someone please buy this! My willpower isn’t that great...

helluva Marlin............priced right !

They don't build 'em like this no more
Came close to buying one of these when they were still in production. Like the recoil pad Marlin fitted them with vs. their standard 444s. Look pretty cool and far more effective. Bump for a nice rifle.
Originally Posted by tikkanut

helluva Marlin............priced right !

They don't build 'em like this no more

I agree 100%

Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Came close to buying one of these when they were still in production. Like the recoil pad Marlin fitted them with vs. their standard 444s. Look pretty cool and far more effective. Bump for a nice rifle.

Thanks!

Rifle and scope are Sold Pending Funds...Thanks for all the interest!
© 24hourcampfire